Presentation on theme: "Top 5 Tips to Plan a Destination Wedding without Losing Your Mind Many couples these days have forsaken the idea of celebrating their weddings in a traditional."— Presentation transcript:
Top 5 Tips to Plan a Destination Wedding without Losing Your Mind Many couples these days have forsaken the idea of celebrating their weddings in a traditional way in their home city, churches and wedding halls. An increasing number of couples now opt for destination weddings to celebrate their lifetime event. Even though planning a wedding, especially a destination wedding takes months at end; the result is absolutely worth it. Planning a destination wedding can be outstandingly overwhelming as compared to a regular wedding since it requires a lot more planning, coordination and follow up. Here’s how you can plan a successful destination wedding without stressing the life out of yourself:
1. CHOOSE A WELL THOUGHT DESTINATION When you’re planning for a destination wedding, by all means, choosing the right location is extremely important. You certainly don’t want to have a wedding where half of your loved ones cannot reach; some due to poor health, while others due to a lack of an appropriate budget. It is understood that the destination should be the couple’s choice, but considering the availability of your guests and their accessibility to the place is also of great importance.
2. PLAN WELL BEFORE TIME It’s always good to be the first one and get the best deal than go last and compromise on choices. Therefore, plan way ahead of time so you can get the best choice of rooms, suites, villas, etc – and get them at the best of prices. Many hotels, villas, etc, have early bird discounts for those who book way in advance of the event day.
3. KEEP THE WEATHER IN MIND Having your wedding at the coasts of a Caribbean island can be a exquisite and exciting. The perfect summer sun is a perfect treat for a beautiful summer wedding. However, the same summery wedding can be washed away with heavy rain falls in case you plan your wedding towards the monsoon season. Therefore, check weather forecasts and climate conditions of the place before you plan a destination wedding, especially an alfresco wedding at the beach.
4. COMPLY WITH NECESSARY REGULATIONS If you’re travelling abroad, you’ll have to abide by the wedding registry rules of that country or state. The legal requirements, documents, insurance, fee, and a thousand other things combined can be extremely overwhelming. Make sure you have all the documentation and legal requirements well in order to avoid inconvenience when on your big day.
5. HIRE REPUTABLE VENDORS It’s possible that you’re unaware of vendors that provide good quality products and services at the destination of your wedding. Choosing a reputable vendor can be tough if you can’t visit the vendors personally. However, this can become easy if you have a wedding or event planner on board. An event planner can provide you with reasonable quotes from different trustworthy vendors.
A well thought destination wedding is great fun for the couple and their closed ones too. Destinations weddings are the new rage globally. Whether it’s America or India, a large number of couples are opting for destination weddings. Many wedding reception decorators in Hicksville and event organizers in NY provide amazing services for couples who want to plan a destination wedding. The wedding reception decorators in Hicksville can offer early bird discounts to couples who book them well in advance to arrange a dazzling destination wedding to avoid losing their mind. For more information on wedding coordinators in NJ and NY visit: http:www.glamorouseventplanners.com/