Presentation on theme: "Class Expectations Room 712. 1. What does the beginning of class look like? Enter the room respectfully. Be seated by the bell to be on time. Be ready."— Presentation transcript:
1. What does the beginning of class look like? Enter the room respectfully. Be seated by the bell to be on time. Be ready to learn. Begin working before the bell, update your learning log with the DLT, HW, etc.
2. What supplies do I need? Binder Daily Learning Log Pencils Pens Paper Handouts Books Homework
How can receive credit for my assignments? It is important to turn in assignments that are neat, clean, and professional! No drawing on, wrinkling, crumpling, tagging, or decorating your work! Write assignment title on the top line. Include Proper Heading: Name English 11 Cadwell/Cancino Per____ Date
3. What is the expected behavior? Be respectful in all ways: with your words, attitude, body language, behavior, and towards our classroom. Take care of each other, take care of our space. Treat each other and our space kindly!
4. What are the rules on electronics and food? No electronics; turn them off and put them away before you enter class. This includes cameras, recording devices, cell phones, iPods, MP3 players, etc. Ms. C keeps hers put away and you should too! Respect.
Follow school rules! Know the rules for: Classroom behavior Dress Code Attendance Electronic Devices Bad language
Use your own brain! Cheating is a violation of school policy. Consequences include a 0% F grade on the work, referral, parent phone call, and repeated cheating can result in removal from class with no credit!
Use time wisely… Don’t throw away your time by wasting it! Work hard! Ask questions! Be curious! Don’t be lazy!
8. Summary and Agreement Summarize the most important aspects of our classroom expectations. I, _____ your name ______, understand and agree to honor the expectations of room 712. __________________________________ signature