We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMoses Bridges
Modified over 6 years ago
1. When is Halloween? Halloween is a western festival which falls on 31 October.
2. How do you call the thing in the picture? This is a pumpkin/ pumpkin lantern.
3. Which game will children play at Halloween? Trick or treat
4. Name two special symbols of Halloween. Special symbols of Halloween are pumpkin lantern, black cat, witch, skeleton and bat. (any two)
5. What will children say when they knock on their neighbours’ door at Halloween? They knock on their neighbours’ door and say ‘trick or treat’
6. Give one example of how people dress up at Halloween. At Halloween,people dress up as scary things such as ghosts and witches.
7. What do children usually receive at Halloween? They usually receive many sweets/candies at Halloween.
8. What can you see in the picture? * Haunted house.
9. Why do people dress up like this in the picture? A. to have fun. B. to give presents to people C. to show it’s a new year.
10. Which two colours do we usually use at Halloween? We usually use orange and black.
11. Where does Halloween come from? A. UK B. USA C. Hong Kong D. China
12. What do we put inside the pumpkin lantern? * A candle
13. What festival do these symbols show? * Halloween
14. How do you spell HALLO WEEN __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
15. How do you spell PUMPKIN __ __ __ __ __ __ __
16. How do you spell __ __ __ __ __ __ __ COSTUME
17. How do you spell __ __ __ __ SKELETON
18. How do you spell __ __ __ __ __ W ITCH
19. How do you spell __ __ __ __ __ __ __ LA N TERN
20. How do you spell __ __ __ __ __ __ TRICKORTREAT
Halloween is a very popular festival in Britain and the USA.
Halloween The History Everything started in the 5 th century, in the place where today is Great Britain and Northern France. At that time the.
Halloween When is Halloween? date: October 31.
Halloween Ha! Ha! Ha! Halloween! Made by Liza Sagaidak Made by Liza Sagaidak.
A Holiday in October. Halloween is celebrated on October 31 st. Many other countries in Europe and around the world celebrate Halloween.
Halloween is traditionally celebrated on the night of 31st October, the night before All Saint’s Day. Halloween is based on an ancient Celtic holiday.
SPECIAL DAYS HALLOWEEN On October 31st British and American Children celebrate Halloween. It comes from All Hallows’ Eve, which means the evening before.
HALLOWEE N. WHEN? The holiday is celebrated on October 31.
HALLOWEEN IN USA.
This is Halloween! P40&feature=related P40&feature=related.
What you should know about Hallowe’en!. On October 31 we celebrate Halloween, thought to be the one night of the year, when ghosts, witches and fairies.
Halloween is __ holiday (1) in the UK, the USA and Ireland. People celebrate it __ (2) 31 October.
October 31 st Halloween. spider witch ghost skeleton.
Eleni Matala, October Halloween is a celebration of the Western world celebrated the night of October 31 "trick or treat???" Young children.
Happy Halloween Halloween On October 31st, the night before All Saints’Day, the ghosts of the dead play tricks on the living … AAARGH !!!!!!
Halloween. Halloween is celebrated on October 31 st. Halloween started 2,000 years ago in Europe. They believed October 31 st was the one night when the.
Primary Five Halloween Unit HALLOWEEN TODAY Today Halloween is a big event in the U.S.A. and Britain. Children, teenagers and many adults dress up in costumes.
Halloween. In the United States we celebrate Halloween on 31 st October. During the whole month people get into the Halloween spirit. These are some typical.
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.