We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byArline Evans
Modified over 3 years ago
Four Ways to Leverage Social Media in Your Marketing
1.Create Customer Centered Content Make it relevant to spark conversation among prospects and customers
1.Create Customer Centered Content Use blog articles, surveys, videos, podcasts, and links to draw clients in
1. Create Customer Centered Content Use content that's conversational and personal
1. Create Customer Centered Content Solve customer problems through tips, suggestions, and techniques
1. Create Customer Centered Content Encourage client participation through feedback and suggestions
2. Get Visual Pictures and videos can be even more effective than words when it comes to social networking
2. Get Visual Frequently updated photos and videos can improve your SEO tremendously
3. Leverage Your Blog Provide a voice for your campaign Use content that speaks to your target audience
3. Leverage Your Blog “Companies that blog generate 88% more leads per month than those who do not. Companies who blog have 55% more web site visitors.” -Hubspot
4. Integration with Email Extend the reach of your emails by including social sharing and social connection options in your emails
4. Integration with Email Ask subscribers to share the email Offer incentives to those who connect with you on social media
4. Integration with Email Remember, the more people that share your email, the greater potential you have for opens, clicks, and conversations!
4. Integration with Email Advise prospects to text their email address to you, so they can become a part of your email list
Our Services Email marketing campaigns Social media marketing campaigns Print marketing campaigns Advertising Web site design and copywriting Direct mail Public Relations
For more useful marketing ideas and tips, visit my web site to sign up for the Marketing Matters monthly email newsletter. my web site
BUILD LOYALTY by keeping in touch with clients and create long term, profitable relationships GENERATE NEW BUSINESS by reminding clients to consult with.
IMihmTV Luxury Homes Target Audience Mutually Beneficial Associations.
4.01 Targeted s. Considerations for Effective E- mail Marketing Content of message Content of message Recipients of message Recipients of message.
1 SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION AT Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's.
The Big Idea for the “Emerging Young Artists” is to do SMART marketing using digital marketing avenues. The idea is to create awareness and increase.
SOCIAL MEDIA & PHYSICAL ACTIVITY PROMOTION: MAKING THE CONNECTIONS Presented by: Sandra De Freitas
Computer Productivity Consulting Richard G. Myers Internet Information Information about the growth and impact of the Internet that is of interest to web.
Jan Zimmerman, Author Web Marketing for Dummies Social Media Marketing All-in-One for Dummies Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies Watermelon Mountain.
SEO & SMO Working Plan Copyright © Orion Computech | | - | Skype: - vishal.orion.
What is marketing? Marketing is the management process that identifies, anticipates and satisfies customer requirements profitably. Marketing focuses.
Social Marketing 101 Prepared by: Market Mentors, LLC October 2010.
TC2-Computer Literacy Mr. Sencer February 4, 2010.
© 2014 Cengage Learning. All Rights Reserved. May not be scanned, copied or duplicated, or posted to a publicly accessible website, in whole or in part.
The Power of and Social Media Marketing to Boost your Business presented by:
REVENUE MANAGEMENT GUIDE © Marin Management, Inc. 1 Online Networking Guide, 1570 MySpace ® A. MySpace ® Introduction Social networking sites, such as.
SOCIAL MARKETING Heather Foster. Who is our Audience? Questions we need to ask ourselves Who are our customers? What do our customers like? Why choose.
Jennifer Ford. Blog – A type of website or online journal that allows you to publish articles and updates that visitors.
Reporting Inbound Marketing Results & Account Review Framework xx/xx/xxxx.
How to On-board HubSpot Clients
Google Online Marketing Challenge (GOMC)
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.