We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMarion Hancock
Modified over 6 years ago
Matrix Solutions to Linear Systems
1. Write the augmented matrix for each system of linear equations
2. Write the augmented matrix for each system of linear equations
3. Write the system of linear equations represented by the augmented matrix. Use x, y, and z, or, if necessary, w, x, y, and z for the variables
4. Do the indicated row operation
5. Do the indicated row operation
6. Solve each system of equations using matrices. Use Gaussian elimination with back-substitution or Gauss-Jordan elimination
7. Solve each system of equations using matrices. Use Gaussian elimination with back-substitution or Gauss-Jordan elimination
Example 1 Matrix Solution of Linear Systems Chapter 7.2 Use matrix row operations to solve the system of equations 2009 PBLPathways.
Section 9.2 Systems of Equations
Inverses of n x n Matrices. The Inverse Matrix If A is an n x n matrix, the inverse of A (call it A -1 ) is the matrix such that A * A -1 is equal to.
Objectives Represent systems of equations with matrices Find dimensions of matrices Identify square matrices Identify an identity matrix Form.
Solving Systems of Linear Equations Part Pivot a Matrix 2. Gaussian Elimination Method 3. Infinitely Many Solutions 4. Inconsistent System 5. Geometric.
Linear Systems and Matrices
Gauss-Jordan Matrix Elimination Brought to you by Tutorial Services – The Math Center.
Lesson 8.1, page 782 Matrix Solutions to Linear Systems
Solving System of Linear Equations. 1. Diagonal Form of a System of Equations 2. Elementary Row Operations 3. Elementary Row Operation 1 4. Elementary.
Using Inverse Matrices Solving Systems. You can use the inverse of the coefficient matrix to find the solution. 3x + 2y = 7 4x - 5y = 11 Solve the system.
Table of Contents Solving Systems of Linear Equations - Gaussian Elimination The method of solving a linear system of equations by Gaussian Elimination.
Systems of linear equations. Simple system Solution.
Multivariate Linear Systems and Row Operations.
SYSTEMS OF LINEAR EQUATIONS
8.1 Matrix Solutions to Linear Systems Veronica Fangzhu Xing 3 rd period.
Copyright © 2014, 2010, 2007 Pearson Education, Inc.
Reduced Row Echelon Form Matrices and the Calculator.
Matrices King Saud University. If m and n are positive integers, then an m n matrix is a rectangular array in which each entry a ij of the matrix is.
Copyright © Cengage Learning. All rights reserved. 7.4 Matrices and Systems of Equations.
AN INTRODUCTION TO ELEMENTARY ROW OPERATIONS Tools to Solve Matrices.
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.