Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byNoah Shepherd Modified over 7 years ago
CMS (CAMPUS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) PREPARED BY: AYAT FARHAT
HOW TO START USING CMS SYSTEM & HOME
1.0 CMS (CAMPUS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) CMS is a system use by staff and lecturer to manage daily job covering all stage of applicant and student status. This system is including staff, lecturer, applicant and student’s data. Authorization has been set up by system administrator to control the access and workflow.
1.1 HOW TO START USING CMS SYSTEM 1.Browse to http://cms.mediu.edu.my and a login screen is appeared.http://cms.mediu.edu.my
2. Enter username and password and click 3. Once logged in, you will see all available modules on the left pane
4. Click on each module to start using it. You can only view certain module based on role and authorization that was set up by the system administrator
2.1 DASHBOARD is used by the system administrator to post announcements of CMS. Latest announcement will be on the top. Scroll down the page to see all available announcements.
2.1.1 HOW TO VIEW LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT 1.Once logged in, click 2.Click 3.You can view the latest announcements as shown below.
2.2 MY PROFILE Basic profile is required to create CMS account. These particulars can be edited.
2.2.1 HOW TO EDIT PROFILE 1.Click from 2. screen is opened as shown below.
3. Click on button 4. Edit any required field in particulars.
5. Click on button
2.3 CHANGE PASSWORD There are 2 options on changing password. i. Option 1 is via ii. Option 2 is through
2.3.1 HOW TO CHANGE PASSWORD - Option 1 1.Click from 2.Click on button and this screen is shown
3. Key-in 4. Click on button This message will be shown
2.3.2 HOW TO CHANGE PASSWORD - Option 2 1.Click from This screen is shown
2. Key-in 3. Click on button 4. This message will be shown
© 2023 SlidePlayer.com Inc.
All rights reserved.