We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byRebecca Holland
Modified over 6 years ago
1. THE old woman 2. A nice man 3. A short friend 4. THE funny girls
1. SOME serious women 2. THE tall boys 3. AN intelligent girl 4. THE studious students
1. THE bad boy 2. SOME lazy people 3. SOME disorganized men 4. A good-looking girl
1. She has blonde hair. 2. THE athletic friend 3. SOME hard-working women 4. THE little girl
1. SOME intelligent friends 2. He has brown hair. 3. The girls are artistic. 4. The boy is funny.
1. The man is old. 2. SOME pretty women 3. SOME lazy students 4. The students are studious.
1. THE young girls 2. A tall man 3. The friend is very short. 4. A organized man
1. SOME hardworking students 2. The boys are hardworking. 3. SOME nice boys 4. SOME funny women
1. THE artistic man 2. A studious student 3. The women are very old. 4. A young friend
1. SOME young men 2. A pretty girl 3. THE short person 4. A hardworking person
Adjetivos descritivos Spanish 1. ALTO TALL ARTÍSTICO (A) ARTISTIC.
Repaso: Unidad 1 Lección 2
Oxford English 3A Module 2 Unit 2 My family Yang Huan.
Who are you? ? I am…+ ( ). Whos he? ? Hes my… … Whos she? ? Shes my… …
What is he doing?.
DESCRIBING PEOPLE FOLLOWING THE INFORMATION NAME: HANS BOY OR GIRL? AGE: 9 NATIONALITY: GERMAN APPEARANCE :SHORT AND HAPPY EX: : He is Hans. He is a boy.
English version. Alejandro y su compañero There is a guy his name is Alejandro. He is a short guy with brown hair. Alejandro wants a perfect partner in.
Describing People So ? Let´s go… It is time to learn!
When I was young... Kristína Madarásová 9.A.
Descriptions. By Mrs.B.Casha Year Three An angry man. A bald head. Thick eyebrows.
¿Cómo eres? ¿Cómo es? “SER” & Adjectivos “To Be” and Adjectives
DESCRIBING PEOPLE vocabulary. Height Use the adjectives to describe these men. tall short normal height.
He is fat. She is thin. She is old. He is young.
Serious Funny Boring Interesting Easy E=MC 2.
Noun – Adjective Agreement
Y tú, ¿Cómo eres? Vocabulario del Capítulo 1B. To talk about what you and others are like artístico artística artistic.
TB Grammar What is he like? What does he look like?
Local should conclude experience Chief editor consider secretary d i s a g r e e s u g g e s t t e r m b r i e f l y e n t e r t a i n m e n t a m o n.
HELLO, HELLO!!!. Identity Identity Identity – qualities that make us what we are and different from other people.
Capitulo Pelirrojo,a Red- haired intelectual intelligent.
© 2020 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.