1. Priorities and evaluate its recourses. 2. Local School Districts 3. Provide Money And Funds 4. Clean Air Guidelines A Community Goes By Making Decisions And Carry Out Actions/ Government, Political Parties, Interest Groups, Or The Media. 6. They Say that Vouchers Funnel Education Funds Out Of The Public School Systems And Into Private Schools Also That They Violate The 1 st Amendment.
Legal TermLatin OriginEnglish Meaning BailTo carry a BurdenTemporary release from prison In exchange for security Ex post factoFrom a thing done afterward After the fact JuryJurareBody of persons sworn to give a verdict Writ of habeas corpusYou should have the body Bring before court
1. Party that brings charges- Plantiff 2. Individual or group accused- Defendant
1. Criminal Civil Public 2. 3. Plaintiff is bringing charges defendant is defending. 4. Murder rape arson and robbery 5. Lawsuit 6. A person getting murdered and blaming someone else of negligence. 7. Ida Wels Barnett 8. Decide limits of Govt power and rights of individual
1. WSP stole Taylor Hicks song and put it on ITunes 2. The name of the judge 3. Hicks is an adult song writer and recording artist who lives in Alabama 4. Hicks wants the court to keep Smith from releasing and profiting from Hick’s songs.
1. If someone scratches your court you can file a lawsuit. 2. Someone is injured on your property you can sue. 3. Administrative law deals with the FAA. The laws that affect the general welfare 4. Criminal 5. On the next slide
1. A law that would allow a person to be punished for an action that was not illegal when it was committed. 2. Due Process of Law. 3. To ensure. 4. A judge’s authorization to make a search. 5. To decide whether the Govt. has enough evidence to bring someone to court. 6. Plea Bargaining. 7. Unconstitutional of the 8 th amendment. 8. If that person is a threat to the community.
1. Which of the following is a safeguard against being kept in jail unlawfully? Writ of Habeas Corpus
1. Bail is getting money to get out of jail. 2. Now why being held in jail. 3. 4. Might get more charges pressed against you. 5.
1. 1st known system of written laws 2. Common Law 3.
1. The equal protection clause requires Govt. to treat ALL PEOPLE EQUALY
1. D 2. A 3. B 4. C 5. C 6. D 7. A 8. C 9. A 10. B 11. D
Q: The Party That Brings The Charges A: Plaintiff Q: The Person That Is Accused For The Crime A: Defendant Q: What Is It When A Civil Case Goes To Court A: Lawsuit Q: What Is It When You Take Someone Else’s Property A: Robbery