We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAubrey Mathews
Modified over 6 years ago
Twenty Questions Subject: Respiratory/Excretory System
Twenty Questions 12345 678910 1112131415 1617181920
1. Openings through which air enters the nose nostrils
2. The flap that closes the trachea when swallowing epiglottis
Tiny hairs that line the nasal cavity cilia
4. The throat or ________ is shared by both the digestive and respiratory system pharynx
5. Slippery substance that lines the nose & trachea mucus
6. Tubes that lead to the lungs bronchi
7. Dome shaped muscle that aides in breathing diaphragm
8. Your vocal cords stretch across your __________ or voice box. larynx
9. Another name for your windpipe trachea
10. The tiny air sacs in the lungs where gases are exchanged alveoli
11. These are the tiny blood vessels that the alveoli are wrapped in capillaries
12. The main function of the respiratory system is to bring _______ to the cells and eliminate water and ____________. Oxygen, carbon dioxide
13. Addictive substance in cigarettes nicotine
14. It is better to breathe through your __________ nose
15. Once the blood has been oxygenated in the lungs it will return to this part of the heart. Left atrium
16. The walls of the trachea are made up of rings of cartilage
17. Blood carrying oxygen is said to be. oxygenated
18. If food enters the trachea, a person can choke
19. Folds of connective tissue that produce our voice. Vocal cords
20. Smoking can cause tar and tumors on this organ lungs
The Respiratory System. Purpose of the respiratory system To provide a constant supply of oxygen to keep your body cells functioning To remove carbon.
The Respiratory System
Respiratory System Navasota Junior High.
The Respiratory system
Respiratory System Foldable
RESPIRATORY SYSTEM Human physiology. Your cells need food (digestive system) and oxygen Respiration is the process that gets oxygen to the cells and.
Respiratory System. Respiratory system/functions Nose: air enters Nose: air enters –Hairs block or trap dust and unwanted objects Nasal passage: warms.
Respiratory System What is the main role of the respiratory system?
Objectives 33.3 The Respiratory System
Respiratory System Notes Notebook page. 1. Respiration Moves oxygen (O 2 )from the outside environment into the body Removes carbon dioxide (CO 2 ) and.
Jump Start Turn in LATE Muscle/Foot Model ActivityTurn in LATE Muscle/Foot Model Activity Answer the following on a sheet of paper:Answer the following.
The Respiratory System Gaining oxygen from the environment while riding the body of water and carbon dioxide.
The Respiratory System. Function of the respiratory system To provide a constant supply of oxygen to keep your body cells functioning To remove carbon.
THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM Main Function: Exchanges oxygen and carbon dioxide between the blood, air & tissues.
Ch. 3 Lesson 2 What is the respiratory system? respiratory system: Carries gases between outside air & blood Many parts coated w/ mucus= sticky, thick.
The Respiratory System. KEY CONCEPT The respiratory system exchanges oxygen and carbon dioxide.
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.