Presentation on theme: "Business Overview. What is Venzo Digital? A award-winning web platform that helps people sell music & apps on iTunes for free! We operate on a freemium."— Presentation transcript:
What is Venzo Digital? A award-winning web platform that helps people sell music & apps on iTunes for free! We operate on a freemium model that enables customers to sell unlimited content freely while earning 80% of the revenue generated from their content. We make money by keeping the remaining 20% revenue generated from customer content.
Scenario Problem: A independent musician/company has just produce some awesome content but doesn't know how to get exposure or make money and doesn't want to pay to get started. Solution: Through Venzo Digital, we can empower anyone sell unlimited content (music, & ringtones) on iTunes + build a beautiful looking iPhone app for consumers to interactively experience great content -- All for free!
What People Say… “Venzo has been a great partner and a pleasure to work with! Their team’s dedication and responsiveness has allowed us to expand our presence in the digital marketplace and maximize value of our licensed products” – Thomas Peterson, Licensing & Digital Operations, Sumthing.com (The largest aggregator of video game soundtracks). “I really love the service. I love how I can see my information on the site.” – Kevin Lyttle, Soca/Reggae Superstar (“Turn Me On” - Top 10 iTunes US Chart Artist for “Reggae”) “Kevin has been instrumental in helping The Jacksons in building their iPhone app. I love how the app looks! Great service!” – Peter Marine, PM4 Management (Manager of Siggy Jackson, son of Jackie Jackson of the Jackson Family)
The Team Management Team Kevin Rivers - Founder/CEO Been in the music industry business for over 9 years - Sign first direct distribution deal with Sony CONNECT at age 18 - Youngest to sign deals with major record labels/digital retailers for distribution. Aleasha Rivers - President - Edmunds Entertainment/Publishing - Radio Show Host (107.1) - Market/Research (Cunningham Research Co.) Staff Team Richard Rowlands – Lead Project Manager Ahsan – Project Manager
Overview History Officially Launched in January 2012 Self-Funded Company 4 Employees Based in Detroit, MI Key Markets Music ($10B+ Market) Ringtones ($5B+ Market) Mobile Apps for Music ($20B+ Market) Target Customers: Artists, Labels, Distributors, Media Companies, and Publishers. Traction & Growth More than 250,000+ songs & ringtones in backlog More than 200+ apps in backlog Over $1M+ in gross music sales (Over 3.5M+ units sold since 2012) Projected Growth Rate of $500k - $1M by the end of 2013.
Revenue Growth Since the official launch in January 2012, we have experience great growth as a startup company. Below are our 2012 revenue data and 2013 current data to date. 2012 Gross Revenue - $931,512.35 (Jan-Dec 2012) Net Revenue - $186,302.47 (Jan-Dec 2012) 2013 Gross Revenue - $455,943.32 (Jan-Nov 2013) Net Revenue - $91,188.66 (Jan-Nov 2013) Total Growth Gross Revenue - $1,387.455.67 Net Revenue - $277,491.13
The Competitive Advantage CompetitorsOur Advantage Free Service Simple and easy to use Pure Profit Machine. Easy user adoption with powerful turnkey solutions. Our Technology Platform (we call Intranet)!
What is Intranet? Intranet is a Intelligent Distribution technology that automates the entire workflow of digital distribution. The first of its kind! Features: - Automated Analytics - iTunes Trends (Daily/Weekly) - Auto-encode content to meet partner delivery specs - Download Reports In Excel Spreadsheet - Automated Financial Reporting** - Variable Pricing/Territory System - And More!
Investor Approach We are looking to raise $1,000,000 in our first Venture Round in exchange for 49% equity in our business from a $2,000,000 pre-evaluation. Investments will include board seats & significant ownership. Funding will go towards the following areas: New Jobs (hire a new sales force/development team) Technology Infrastructure (make things more automated + add new store offerings) Content Acquisitions (Acquiring premier labels/content) Marketing & Branding (increase brand awareness and artists brands) Expand Territories (creating language, localized country versions of the site) Advertisements (search ads, social ads, SEOs)