Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byLauren Gray Modified over 7 years ago
Save everything in your team folder on the shared drive Go to Start (bottom left of computer screen) Click on Computer Click on shared drive Smith shared Students Kopec Cycle 5 6am or 6pm news broadcasts Team #
2. Saving your news broadcast Plug the Flip camera into the computer Open the Flip camera by going to START, COMPUTER then Flip camera Double click Flip camera, then DCIM Folder, then VIDEO Highlight your videos, right click, cut Go to your team folder in the shared drive and paste in the video folder Go to next slide to convert the videos for movie maker
3. Converting news broadcasts Go to start All programs, REAL folder, REAL Player Converter Click on ADD Go to shared drive, team folder and video and highlight all the videos to convert Convert to Blackberry Curve Windows Media, OK Save in-browse-shared drive-go to team folder and videos
4. Saving pictures Go to google.com and search for images related to your topic. Right click the image and go to “Save Picture As.” Next click on Shared drive, Smith shared, Students, Kopec, Cycle 5 6am or 6pm news broadcasts, then your team #
5. You Tube downloading Go to youtube.com Search for music/video Scroll your mouse over the top right corner of the movie and click on Download this video (if video does not download go to slide 7 and follow the directions ) GO TO NEXT SLIDE
6. You Tube downloading 1. Click on convert all 2. Choose Windows Media 3. Click on where you want to save it:browse, shared drive, Smith shared, Kopec,Cycle 5 6am or 6pm news broadcasts 4. Click start
7. Saving instrumental music Go to freeplaymusic.com Choose a category or search by keyword To listen to a song click on the MP3 Click open to play or save to the shared folder Cycle 5 6am or 6pm news broadcasts and your team #
8. Setting up Real Player downloader In order to be able to download movies from You Tube this needs to be set up first. Go to start All programs REAL folder REAL player SP Follow directions to accept the program Click on finish Now you should be able to download music/video from You Tube
Opening Movie Maker 2.6
Importing pictures, music and video to Movie Maker Open Movie Maker and click on what you want to import Find your files by searching shared folder, Smith shared, students, Kopec, Cycle 4 6am or 6pm news broadcasts, Team #, then click on the file you want to import
Making your movie timeline 1. Drag video and pictures into video on the timeline 2. Watch videos and crop or cut out pieces by clicking on split. Then delete the part you do not want in your timeline
Taking only music from a video 1. Import video 2. Drag video to audio/music on your timeline
Title and text pages Click on titles and credits on the left side of movie maker Follow the directions and choose where you want the text to go Title at the beginning=title page Title before the selected clip=colored slide with text Title on the selected clip=title on the picture you selected in your timeline Credits at the end=movie credits Type text and change animation, font and background color When finished typing click on add title 12
Effects and Transitions Click on an effect or transition and drag it onto your timeline
Publishing your finished video 1. Click on Finish Movie, then Save to My Computer, name it your team #, Browse, shared drive, Smith, Students, Kopec, Cycle 5 6am or 6pm news broadcasts, team #
© 2023 SlidePlayer.com Inc.
All rights reserved.