Presentation on theme: "Are You Connected?. What is McGraw-Hill Connect? McGraw-Hill Connect® is a web- based assignment and assessment platform that gives students the means."— Presentation transcript:
What is McGraw-Hill Connect? McGraw-Hill Connect® is a web- based assignment and assessment platform that gives students the means to better connect with their coursework, with their instructors, and with the important concepts that they will need to know for success now and in the future. Why McGraw-Hill Connect? It makes managing, receiving and submitting assignments easier. It improves student success through engaging course-specific resources. You can access Connect anytime, anywhere. Connect Overview
How Do I Register? Login into your campus Blackboard account using your personal login and password.
Select the folder that contains your course assignments.
Select the McGraw-Hill Connect assignment you would like to work on.
You will be prompted to register for your Connect course. You will only need to do this once. Click the “Continue” button.
Confirm your course information. Click on the “Register Now” button.
3. Enter your email address If you already have a McGraw-Hill account, you will be asked for your password and will not be required to create a new account. How Do I Register?
4. You’ll see three options: Enter your access code and click Submit OR Click Buy Online to purchase access OR Start a Free Trial How Do I Register?
5. If you’re purchasing access online, choose: “Buy Connect” OR “Buy ConnectPlus” (includes online access to an eBook) How Do I Register?
6. Next, you will need to fill out the registration form.
7. Please make sure to click on “Go To Connect Now” to complete your registration and continue to your instructor’s course. How Do I Register?
8. You are now at your instructor’s course. This is where you can access your assignments and study resources. How Do I Register?
How Do I Return to Connect? 9. Once you are finished with your assignment, you can quickly return to your Blackboard course by clicking on the “return to Blackboard” link.
If you need help or have any questions about Connect, you can visit our 24-hour Customer Experience support center: www.mcgrawhillconnect.com/support Or give us a call at 800-331-5094 Sunday - 4PM to 9PM (Central Time) M-TH - 6AM to 9PM (Central Time) Friday - 6AM to 4PM (Central Time) Support