We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJasper Griffin
Modified over 6 years ago
O hear my urgent cry, my God, and listen to my plea. From earth’s remotest bounds I call when my heart faints in me. [Sing to the Lord 61]
2. O God, conduct me to the rock that’s higher far than I. For you’re my refuge from the foe, my tow’r of strength on high.
3. O let me dwell within your tent, forever there to live! O for the shelter of your wings, the refuge which they give!
4. For you have heard my vows, O God, and you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name continually.
5. Prolong the days the king will live; his sov’reign rule extend for many generations more, established without end.
6. May he forever sit as king enthroned before God’s face; appoint your love and faithfulness as his protecting grace.
7. Then will I ever bless your name with songs of joy and praise, and will fulfil my holy vows with care throughout my days. Sing to the Lord 61 Used with permission Text: Sing Psalms, © Psalmody Committee, Free Church of Scotland, 2003 Tune: Arthur Cottman, 1872
OUR GOD IS GOOD.
Cornerstone by Leon Patillo Sing To The L-RD ( All The Earth ) by Miles & Kari Kahaloa As performed by the Maranatha! Singers on ‘I AM: A Celebration of.
The one whose dwelling is with God Most High in the Almighty’s shadow safe will rest. “He is my refuge,” I say of the L ORD, “my fortress and my God; in.
O L ORD God, my heart is steadfast, and with all my soul I’ll sing. Harp and lyre I will awaken, and my song the dawn will bring. [Sing to the Lord 108]
Change & Transition Through hardship we begin to understand about God’s protection.
I waited long upon the L ORD ; he heard my cry and turned to me. He raised me from the slimy pit, and from the mire he pulled me free. He set my feet on.
The Power of Praise and Thanksgiving. "With all my heart, I will praise the LORD. Let all who are helpless, listen and be glad." Psalm 34:2.
Wholehearted thanksgiving to you I will bring; in praise of your marvellous works I will sing. For joy I will shout and exultantly cry in praise of your.
To you, O L ORD, I cry, you are my rock alone; and L ORD, if you will silent be, then to the pit I’m gone. For mercy now I raise my plea; you are my help.
L ORD, listen to my prayer, and hear my cry for aid. Hide not your face from me, for I am so afraid. Incline your ear to me in need; and, when I call,
Praise the L ORD, all you his servants! Praise his name with glad accord, you who serve God in his temple, in the dwelling of the L ORD. Praise the L ORD,
O thank the L ORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. O thank the God of gods always; his love will fail us never. Give glory to the Lord of lords;
I Will Rise Up You’re calling me to a deeper place,
L ORD our God, remember David and the hardships which he bore. To the Mighty One of Jacob, to the L ORD, this oath he swore: “My house I will never enter;
“Embracing Change To Experience Life!” Psalm 61:1–8.
O God, you are my God alone; I seek your face with eagerness. My soul and body thirst for you in this dry, weary wilderness. [Sing to the Lord 63]
O God, please listen to my prayer; do not ignore my plea. My anxious thoughts make me distraught; O hear and answer me. [Sing to the Lord 55]
The joy of the Lord is my strength; The joy of the Lord is my strength. The joy of the Lord is my strength; The joy of the Lord is my strength. The Joy.
God I look to You.
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.