We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byShannon Cunningham
Modified over 6 years ago
REASONS TO BECOME A GREAT PUBLIC SPEAKER!!
1. 1.It Will Automatically Increase Your Own Self Confidence!!
2.It’s One of The Best Ways to Promote Your Business, Your Career or Your Organization!!
3. It Allows You to Build Awareness, Gain Credibility and Generate New Leads For Your Business.
4. Public Speaking Regularly (and Effectively) Will Help You Become Comfortable Around Strangers!!
5. Public Speaking (Effectively) Will Allow You To Make a Difference in Your Community and Your Personal Life!!
6. People With The Ability To Be Effective At Public Speaking Will Earn More Money, Simply Because These Tend To Be Skills That Leaders Have!!
7. Having Effective Public Speaking Skills Will Make You Stand Out As A Person of Interest, Knowledge and Authority!!
8. Public Speaking Will Vastly Improve Your Communication Skills at All Levels and In All Venues!!
9. Leadership Is An Art, Public Speaking Is One Skill That Elevates Your Leadership Skills!!
10. A Person Is Only As Effective As His/Her Communication Skills!!
PUBLIC SPEAKING DEFINITION
Graduation Action Plan 11th Grade Career/College Planning Unit Module One: Self-Awareness.
Leadership The ability to show how to lead. The act of being a leader.
Skills for Life Support for World Class Skills Why is literacy important in the care sector?
Codes Indicator description KNOWING NB1.1 Young people have increased awareness of personal strengths and areas for development. NB1.2 Young people have.
1 Making the Transition from School to Career. 1 Making the Transition from School to Career.
Moments of Truth The Successful Club Series 290. The Mission of the Club The mission of a Toastmasters club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive.
Career: Realising your potential outside academia Identify, gain confidence in and sell your skills Clare Brophy & Sarah McCowen Staff Career Coaching.
1 City Mission Brightmoor Community Programs During Non-School Hours Planning Team 1.Education 2.Sports and Enrichment 3.Physical Health and Education.
Looking Forward to the World of Work Text: Chapter 2.
Unit 2: Self - Awareness By Dr. David Agnew and Mr. Jim Wendell Arkansas State University.
FFA Creed, Motto & Mission By Ed meisel and rick sokol Sec.# 0004.
L2.05 Transferable Skills. Transferable Skills Skills you use in one career that can transfer to another related career i.e.: anything that you can “take.
Alec Steinwall. Standardized Patient Programs Actors precisely duplicate the demeanor and symptoms of a patient. Trained to answer spontaneous and unprepared-for.
Student Senate A look at leadership… Kirstie Colin Reid McCormick Whitney Marlatt.
1 Networking at Conferences By Dr. Angela Williams Career Development Center AU 607.
So You Want to be a Leader? EASFAA Conference May 2014.
Presenter: Carylann Assante Vice President Development ASAE & The Center for Association Leadership PHCC Leadership and Legislative Conference April 30.
Copyright © 2014 by The University of Kansas Understanding Culture, Social Organization, and Leadership to Enhance Engagement.
SCHOOL COUNSELING "Helping children to become all that they are capable of being." Created by Tammy P. Roth, MEd Licensed School Counselor.
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.