Presentation on theme: "Today were going to learn about stranger danger, through a story some of you may probably know! 1) Once upon a time there was a little girl named Red Riding."— Presentation transcript:
Today were going to learn about stranger danger, through a story some of you may probably know! 1) Once upon a time there was a little girl named Red Riding Hood who lived near a forest far far away. 2) One day her mother asked Little Red Robin Hood “Can you please bring this basket of food to your grandmother, don’t stray off the path and be safe don’t talk to any strangers on your way”. 3) Little Red Riding Hood gladly accepted the mission “Yes mother I would love to bring this basket to grandmother and I will be sure to not talk to strangers or stray off the path”.
4) Little Red Riding Hood looked at the forest “Off to grandmothers”. Little Red Riding Hood to herself. 5) Along the way Little Red Riding Hood got distracted by a bunch of beautiful flowers 6) “I know my mother told me to stay on the path, but I know these flowers surely will make grandmother feel better”. Little Red Riding Hood said quietly to herself 7) Class Question! “Has Little Red Riding Hood listened to her mother?”
8) While picking flowers Little Red Riding Hood got startled by a voice. “Why hello there what are you doing out here on this nice day?” 9) When Little Red jumped up and turned around, she saw a wolf. “I’m picking flowers for my grandmother she’s very ill, my mother told me not to go off the path but it wasn’t far and I’m sure they will make her feel better”. Replied Little Red Riding Hood. 10) As the wolf started to walk around her, Little Red Riding Hood began feeling nervous “I see, what is that your carrying in your basket?” Asked the wolf. 11) “Food for my grandmother, since she is sick my mother asked me to bring it to her, my grandmother lives at the end of the forest and I should be on my way so she can eat”. Little Red Riding Hood replied.
12) “Very well then, you should be on your way, it would be a shame if your grandmother doesn’t get her meal in time”. Replied the wolf. 13) Little Red Riding Hood began walking down the path again towards grandmothers house as the wolf disappeared behind the bushes, watching Little Red Riding Hood and where she was going. 14) While Little Red Riding Hood was finishing her walk to her grandmothers, the wolf had ran at full speed and reached the grandmothers before she did. The wolf quietly opened the grandmothers door 15) When the wolf got inside he was surprised to see that the house was empty! The wolf was hoping to eat the grandmother before Little Red Riding Hood got there, and then Little Red Riding Hood.
16) The wolf saw the grandmothers nightgowns in the closet and decided to put one on. “This will trick Little Red Riding Hood”. The wolf said to himself 17) A few moments later Little Red Riding Hood lightly tapped on the front door and opened it 18) “Hello grandmother, it is Little Red Riding Hood, I brought you food from mother and flowers from me”. 19) “Come in my dear Little Red Riding Hood”. Said the wolf.
20) Little Red Riding Hood approached her grandmothers bed and began questioning her grandmothers odd appearance. 21) “Oh my grandmother what big eyes you have!” Little Red Riding Hood said. The wolf replied “The better to see you with dear”. 22) Little Red Riding Hood then looked at the Wolfs ears “Grandmother what big ears you have!”. The Wolf replied “The better to hear you with dear”. 23) Little Red Riding Hood then said “What big teeth you have grandmother!” The wolf jumped out of the bed and said “The better to eat you with my dear!”.
24) Little Red Riding Hood began running toward the door screaming “You’re the wolf from the woods!” 25) The grandmother and the woodsmen were just coming home he gathered wood for the grandmother to keep her house warm. 26) They opened the door and saw the wolf running towards Little Red Riding Hood. The Woodsmen grabbed his axe and ran towards the wolf. 27) The woodsmen jumped in front of Red Riding Hood and put his axe into the wolf, saving Little Red Riding Hoods life.
28) “Thank you so much for saving my life! I was so scared, I met the wolf in the woods and he followed me here!” Little Red Riding Hood said. It’s alright I’ll take the wolf you should talk with your grandmother”. Said the woodsmen. 29) “Little Red Riding Hood these flowers are lovely, but I hope you learned a lesson today”. Said the grandmother. 30) “Oh I have grandmother I have! I have learned to listen to mother, don’t stray off the path, don’t talk to strangers, and when I have a feeling something’s not right, it most likely isn’t!” Little Red Riding Hood said. 31)” I’m glad you have learned from this Little Red Riding Hood, but I’m more glad that you are okay, talking to strangers even if they seem nice can be very dangerous” grandmother said. “I know this now and I will never forget it!” replied Little Red Riding Hood. The End!
1)Anyone you don’t know is a stranger! 2)Don’t tell anyone personal information! 3)If you feel uneasy, get away from the person! 4)Never get into anyone’s car or go with anyone you don’t know, even if they saw they know your family!