We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAmi Jackson
Modified over 8 years ago
Beautiful Banana & Carrot Muffins
Ingredients: 1 beaten egg, 60ml melted butter, 60g soft brown sugar, 125ml milk, 1 medium grated carrot, 1 mashed banana, (choose one from) 30ml sultanas, blueberries, cranberries, chopped dried apricots or dates, 150g SR flour, 1 x 5ml spoon, baking powder, pinch mixed spice or cinnamon.
1.Switch on oven, gas mark 6 / 200°C Prepare the muffin tin – grease, or line with 9 muffin cases.
2. In the smaller of two bowls, sieve together the flour, baking powder and cinnamon or mixed spice.
3. Grate the carrot and chop any fruit. Use a fork to mash the banana.
4. Into the large mixing bowl, add the melted butter, grated carrot, mashed banana, brown sugar, dried fruit, egg and milk.
5. Mix well, then add the sieved dry ingredients.
6. Fold in carefully and lightly until just mixed. Don’t beat the mixture or you’ll end up with tough muffins!
7. Spoon the batter into the paper cases until they are each about ¾ full.
8. Bake for 20 – 30 minutes at gas mark 6 / 200°C
9. When cooked they should be nicely risen and golden brown.
10. Turn the muffins out onto a cooling rack.
The texture of your muffins should be light and fluffy.
How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies By: Kevin Klosky.
Wicked Chocolate Sponge Pudding. Ingredients: 55g butter or margarine, 55g caster sugar, 55g SR flour, 1 x 5ml spoon baking powder, 1 x 15ml spoon cocoa.
Crown copyright 2008 Marble pear tray bake Session: 13.
By KIANA,SABRINA,EDGAR Decker Healthy Eating Project.
Crown copyright 2008 ANZAC biscuits.
Best chocolate brownies recipe. You will need:- dark chocolate-50g Sugar-200g Plain flour-75g 2 eggs, beaten Pinch of salt 1 teaspoon baking powder Chopped.
Crown copyright 2008 Finnish fruit plait Session: #
Muffins Made Easy By Clairann Duncan. Sizing up Muffins Muffins cups come in all shapes and sizes, from bite- size minis to standard 21/2-inch cups to.
Profiteroles / Chocolate Eclairs
Cakes : A step-by-step guide. Step 1 Add 175g of softened butter and 175g caster sugar to a food mixer bowl and whisk with the beaters until pale and.
Make butter milk pancake batter. Did you know that there is a pancake day? These breakfast treats can be called hot cakes, and flapjacks Pancake.
Fruit Salad Ingredients 1 apple 1 orange 1 pear 1 banana A small carton of fruit juice Equipment Mixing bowl Vegetable knife Chopping board Apple corer.
By: Shaelyn Laurie How To Bake A Cake. Step 1: The Recipe Ingredients 2 cups (500 mL) sugar 4 eggs 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) all-purpose flour 1 cup (250 mL)
Spicy Tomato Soup Ingredients 1 onion 500ml water 1 carrot 1 stock cube 1 potato ½ x 5ml spoon dried chilli flakes 1 x can chopped tomatoes (400g) 1 x.
© British Nutrition Foundation 2006www.nutrition.org.uk/cookclub Biscuits.
Baking with Children. Yoghurt Cake - Ingredients 1 yoghurt 3 pots of flour 1 pot of sugar 1 pot of oil 3 eggs Baking powder Mashed banana, chocolate chips,
Crown copyright 2007 Fruity muffins Session: 5.
Crown copyright 2008 Mini carrot cakes Session: 5 Photo of final recipe here.
Crown copyright 2008 Mini-fruit cakes Session: 5.
© 2023 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.