We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byTeresa Price
Modified over 4 years ago
The Seven Suggestions of Introducing Technology Not commandments
1. Pick one thing only; do it for 6-9 months and do it well. Make it second nature
2. Get to know your tech department. They want to help. Bake cookies for them and they will help you for life.
3. Make friends with “super users”. You would be surprised what people in the trenches like you can show you. Some of the best hints I’ve gotten have been from other teachers.
4. Take notes. Nothing ruins a relationship more than asking the same questions over and over. Ask my husband how annoyed he gets when I don’t listen.
5. When you learn something, adopt it immediately and regularly so you know how to use it and could teach someone else.
6. Don’t reinvent the wheel. If you find something out there you like, contact the “author” and ask to use. People who put stuff on the internet are often thrilled to share.
7. Never overlook your own ability to learn. If you don’t have a good resource, practice and make mistakes.
Plan of Action Monday – Powerpoint Tuesday – Excel Wednesday – Webpages Thursday – Internet Friday – Podcasting If there is anything you would like to focus on, please let me know!!
Welcome Back to School!!! Mr. Sortina.
Draw me close to you.
Amazing Words The Farmer in the Hat.
Amazing Words Sam, Come Back!. Monday needs – things people must have to live responsibility – when you have responsibility, there are things you.
Year 10 ISA Controlled assessment Week starting March 4 th 2013.
Step 4: Inviting to Coach
Back to School Humanities Grades 5 Mrs. Yankovich.
The Present Perfect ( For or Since / Already and Yet ) Friday, 2oth May.
Grade 3 Language Arts Punctuation and Capitalization
The Adventures of Kara, Winston and the SMART Crew.
INTERNET STUFF. RULE 1 HAVE AN ADULT NEARBY THE INTERNET CAN BE FUN You Can Play Games.
I’m so confident - I could explain this to someone else! I can get to the right answer but I don’t understand well enough to explain it yet. I understand.
Business Arrangements Complied by Ms. Terri Yueh.
Saturday May 02 PST 4 PM. Saturday May 02 PST 10:00 PM.
Business Arrangements Compiled by Ms. Terri Yueh.
Putting the Learning in Distance Learning Mary Beth Orrange AMATYC Math on the Web Themed Session Thursday, November 20, Washington D.C.
What’s Your Mark? Language Arts Punctuation and Capitalization.
CUSTOMER SERVICE Diana Piraquive. CIS
Mrs. Boyer’s Fourth- Grade Class
© 2019 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.