We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMaximillian Miller
Modified over 6 years ago
In wrath do not rebuke me, L ORD, or in your anger chasten me. Your arrows deeply pierce my soul; your hand lies on me heavily. [Sing to the Lord 38]
2. Because your anger rests on me, my body has no health within; there is no soundness in my bones, because you judge me for my sin.
3. My guilt has overwhelmed my soul; its burden is a crushing weight. My wounds are foul and festering, because my foolishness is great.
4. I am bowed down, I am brought low, and I go mourning all the day. My back is filled with searing pain, and my whole body wastes away.
5. I’m feeble and completely crushed; in anguish of my heart I groan. L ORD, my desires before you lie; to you my sighing is well known.
6. My heart beats wildly, strength has failed, the light has faded from my eye. My friends and neighbours keep away; they see my wounds and then pass by.
7. My enemies who seek my life with cunning set their snares for me; my foes conspire to do me harm, and all day long plot treachery.
8. I’m like the deaf, who cannot hear, and like the mute, who cannot cry. I’m like a man who hears no sound, whose mouth can offer no reply.
9. I wait for you, O L ORD my God; and you, O L ORD, will answer me. I prayed to you, “If my foot slips, let them not gloat exultantly.”
10. Indeed I am about to fall; my pain is ever deep within. I must confess iniquity, and I am troubled by my sin.
11. My foes are vigorous and strong; and many hate me wrongfully. My good with evil they repay; when I seek good, they slander me.
12. O L ORD, do not abandon me; do not be far from me, my God. Come quickly to deliver me because you are my Saviour, L ORD. Sing to the Lord 38 Used with permission Text: Sing Psalms, © Psalmody Committee, Free Church of Scotland, 2003 Tune: Griffith Hugh Jones (Gutyn Arfon), 1849–1919
I’ll praise your love and justice, L ORD ; I’ll praise you cheerfully. I’ll strive to lead a blameless life – when will you come to me? [Sing to the Lord.
Psalm 37 Don’t fret! –Wickedness will end –So turn from it For the man of peace –Trust in, delight in, hope in, take refuge in, wait for & commit to Jesus.
GOD UPSETS THE WICKED AND BLESSES THE JUST. NEXT VERSES 1 Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my sighing. 2 Listen to my cry for help, my King and.
In you, L ORD, I take refuge, I call upon your name; in righteousness deliver, let me not suffer shame. Incline your ear to hear me and swift deliv’rance.
The one whose dwelling is with God Most High in the Almighty’s shadow safe will rest. “He is my refuge,” I say of the L ORD, “my fortress and my God; in.
L ORD, plead my case when I am charged by foes maliciously; and fight for me when they attack and vent their spite on me. Take up your shield! Come to.
Psalm He is experiencing some kind of illness that is making him suffer His friends were avoiding him His enemies were persecuting.
THE SUFFERING AND REPENTANCE OF THE SINNER; HE ADDRESSES GOD TO OBTAIN FORGIVENESS AND SALVATION.
I waited long upon the L ORD ; he heard my cry and turned to me. He raised me from the slimy pit, and from the mire he pulled me free. He set my feet on.
Jehovah is my light and my salvation near; who shall my soul affright or cause my heart to fear? While G OD, my strength, my life sustains, secure from.
Great Is Thy Faithfulness Psalm 6. The Big Picture: Overcoming the Vice Grip of Sin and Suffering.
Listen to me, all you peoples, all who in the whole world dwell. Low and high, both rich and needy, hear the message I will tell. I will speak with understanding;
God’s Prescription's for Life’s Problems
L ORD, I lift my soul to thee, O my God, I trust thy might; let not foes exult o’er me, shame me not before their sight. Yea, may none be put to shame,
O my God, whose name I worship, be not silent, L ORD, I pray; for the wicked and deceitful speak against me ev’ry day. They have uttered lies against me;
L ORD, listen to my prayer, and hear my cry for aid. Hide not your face from me, for I am so afraid. Incline your ear to me in need; and, when I call,
Something we cannot forget Forgiveness is painful The pain of life The pain of death.
O hear my urgent cry, my God, and listen to my plea. From earth’s remotest bounds I call when my heart faints in me. [Sing to the Lord 61]
O God, please listen to my prayer; do not ignore my plea. My anxious thoughts make me distraught; O hear and answer me. [Sing to the Lord 55]
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.