We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byWillie Tiller
Modified over 8 years ago
Rope Game Cards Place the cards, relating how you feel about them…from very happy to not very happy
1. You arrive at school to find out it is closed.
2. You get a score of 91% on a school quiz.
3. You are invited to a classmate’s birthday party. You don’t know them very well, but you are friendly with them.
4. You find a gold coin on the pavement.
5. Your father says he loves you in front of two of your friends.
6. You get a phone call. The person says they need to speak to your parent urgently.
7. You are at your aunt’s house for a special holiday dinner, but you realise she is cooking something you don’t like.
8. You hear your name on the radio…the DJ says you have won a new video game console.
9. Your best friend brings a DVD to watch at your house, but you notice it is a certificate 18.
10. You go to lesson. The teacher is cross with many of the students for not completing their homework, but you have done yours.
11.You buy something at the shop and the cashier gives you back the incorrect amount of change. You got given £5 too much.
12. Your favourite singer is on the news. They’ve been arrested for drinking and driving.
13. You have no homework.
14. You forgot to watch the last episode of your favourite television show.
15. Your cousin returns a book they borrowed from you. You notice there is a small, slight ink smudge on the last page that wasn’t there before.
16. A supply teacher that you don’t really know asks you what time the next lesson starts.
17.Your mum announces that the family are going on a camping holiday in Wales this summer.
18. You can’t seem to find your school tie. You need to leave for school in 5 minutes.
19. The most popular student in school gives you a big hug in front of everyone in the lunchroom.
20. You’ve hurt your leg in PE. The teacher says you may need to go to the hospital to get it checked out.
Very Happy (Ten out of ten)
Worried or Very Upset (1 out of 10)
Ági Hello. My name’s Ági and I’m a 10th course student in our grammar school. I really feel good here, love my classmates, we have been getting on well.
Thanking my Family Roland School Students Send a Tribute to their Families.
Two-Word Verbs: Separable Inseparable
Telling lies * Things to think about * What are lies?
Only use MUST in the present tense. For other tenses use HAVE TO
CONNECTING WITH OTHERS. Connecting with others BARRIERS TO ASKING FOR HELP Scenarios – someone needing help You’re stuck with your homework You’ve run.
Have you ever been abroad? - Yes, I have. - No, I haven’t.
MEET ROSINA 4.
Sam didn't have his report ready on time. He is apologizing to the teacher and wants to make it up. S: Uh..., Ms. Lin, do you have a minute? I'd like.
GAME Christmas A F P K B Q L RST G WNO HIJ D E C Home / school Animals SecretJobs.
Anger Management Skills. Does everybody experience anger? Everybody gets angry. That is okay. You’re going to feel how you feel. BUT: how you act is.
Open lesson 6 form.
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR Teacher: Karpova Inna Leonidovna.
3º ESO Lesson Plan Tuesday, 17 th April Lesson Plan Tuesday, 17 th April 2012 Activities correction Student’s Book Activities correction Let’s correct.
FCE Speaking Paper Parts 3 & 4 Source: FIRST 5
Unit 2 What should I do? The First Period The Second Period
Multimedia projects MY FAMILY TRADITIONS AND CELEBRATIONS BY Jovana Djokic.
Handling Negative Communications Instructor: Dr. Bahna.
Lesson B Festivals and holidays Vocabulary Link Look at these pictures of parties. Then take the quiz below. Different kinds of parties baby showerbachelor.
© 2023 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.