We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byBruce Basden
Modified over 4 years ago
S10-3c Take apart Presentation Bitland ShengXin 2010 / 4 / 29
1. Release battery lock and latch, take the battery out of computer. Take apart
4X SCREWS M2.5*4.5 PH 0 Take apart 2. Loosen 4 screws of HD door and RAM door, remove them;.
3. Loosen 1 screws of HD bracket then take it away; 4. Take the RAM away from system module; 1X SCREWS M2*4 PH 0 Take apart
5. Loosen 4 screws of HD bracket 4 XSCREWS M3*3 PH 1 Take apart
6. Take off the Wi-Fi antenna, Loosen 1 screw of Wi-Fi and take it out; 1X SCREWS M2*3 PH 0 Take apart
7. Loosen 15 screws of Bottom Case 14 X SCREWS M2.5*6 PH 1 1 X SCREWS M2*4 PH 0 Take apart
8. Open LCD panel, take off the K/B cover Take apart
9. Take keyboard out of 2 latches on the L and R sides of Top case, then pull out FPC Take apart
10. Pull out LVDS cable, take WI-FI antenna out of Top case Take apart
11. Loosen 2 screws of L/R hinge, tear down the LCD module 2 X SCREWS M2.5*6 PH 1 Take apart
12. Loosen 1 screw of MIC borad 1 X SCREWS M2*4 PH 0 System take apart
13. Loosen 2 screws on Top case 14. Pull out TP FPC / Speaker cable / BT cable 2 X SCREWS M2.5*6 PH 1 BT Speaker TP System take apart
15.Divide Top case from Bottom case,start with the right side System take apart
16. Loosen 4 screws of Speaker cover,remove speaker covers 17. Routing out cable and remove Blue Tooth and Speaker 4 X SCREWS M2*4 PH 0 System take apart
18. Upper lock and take away TP FPC 19. Sprinkle frozen spray on TP, and divided TP from Top case quickly, or just knock TP down if not work anymore System take apart
20. Routing out DC jack and pull out FPC of USB board,take MB out of Bottom case.(start with I/O,BOSS around RJ45 then battery connector) 1 2 3 System take apart
21. Loosen 1 screw of USB board 1 XSCREWS M2*4 PH 0 System take apart
22. Loosen 2 screw of L/R bracket, and Safe Lock 1 XSCREWS M2*3 PH 0 1 XSCREWS M2*5 PH 1 System take apart
23. Remove FAN cable from MB and loosen 2 screw of radiator 24. Remove DC jack 2 XSCREWS M2*3 PH 0 System take apart
25. Remove 2 rubber and loosen 2 screws of LCD module and take away Bezel 2 X SCREWS M2*5 PH 1 LCD module take apart
26. Take magnet out of Bezle LCD module take apart
27. Loosen 4 screws of L/R Hinge on Housing 4 X SCREWS M2*3 PH 0 LCD module take apart
28. Loosen 4 screws of L/R Hinge on LCD panel, this step should use support fixture 29. Pull out LVDS cable 4 X SCREWS M2*3 PH 0 LCD module take apart
30. Take Camera out of Housing 31. Take WI-FI antenna out of Housing LCD module take apart
Tools size 32. Screw driver PH 0 : 12x M2x3; 8x M2x4; 4x M2.5x4.5 PH 1 : 18x M2.5x6; 4x M3x3; 3x M2x5 Lock hinge support fixture
Thank You !
1 X190B Repair Manual LONGCHEER CONFIDENTIAL. 2 Agenda Product profile Disassembly guide Trouble shooting.
How To Install RAM In Laptop Installing Larger RAM is the easiest way speed up your laptop computer. This Post will guide you about installing laptop computers.
Build Your Own Future RC2 Serviceability. Build Your Own Future Safety and Ground Rules Before servicing, always remove A/C power from the unit and disconnect.
Installation of. Congratulations for choose this GSM car alarm system for your car. Taking a few minutes to watch this Installation Guide and read the.
Equipment for Assembly Fluke Multimeter 115 True RMS Glue Ring Jig Flathead screwdriver 60 Watt desk lamp HIOS Cl 4000 Electric screw driver Anti-static.
1 (1D Scanner) Maintenance Book Version 1.0 ©2014.
Installation of Peripherals. I. Backup Battery.
1 All In One Training ASI ECS G11 Assembly. Getting Started Lay the system face down making sure not to damage screen.
Saint Joan of Arc Tech Ministry St Expedite – Patron Saint of Nerds (Updated 19 April 2014) 1.
HTS5120 Rework Instruction for service centre Nov 18, 2010.
-From back of computer, remove screws holding right side of case -Keep track of the screws you remove! -Take off case wall by pulling back, then away from.
How to Take Apart a Compaq By: Erick Webster, Kyle Marshall, John Davidson, Spencer Grimes, Josh Sullivan, Nick Belfiore.
How to Perform Preventive Maintenance of the Personal Computer Properly Shut Down of the Computer Properly Shut Down of the Computer Unplug all Connection.
Universal Holding Cabinet Two screws hold each side; four screws secure the top.
MAINTENANCE APPLICATIONS FOR MOTOR COACHES. DURING REGULAR MAINTENANCE CYCLES, APPLY TERMIN-8R ® TO ALL VEHICLE ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL COMPONENTS:
How to Build A Computer By John A. Saiz. Materials Required Tools Screw driver Screw driver Tweezers Tweezers Flashlight FlashlightHardware PC Case PC.
Digital Camera Integration Presented by: Anna Vigil Electronics Engineering Technology Colorado State University-Pueblo.
Chapter 2 Working Inside a Computer
© 2019 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.