Presentation on theme: "Welcome to today’s service… Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.. – Psalms 50:15 Dallas Metropolitan Parish."— Presentation transcript:
Welcome to today’s service… Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.. – Psalms 50:15 Dallas Metropolitan Parish Grand Prairie, Texas
1. Hymn 12 – Yoruba 1.Baba wa, ko wa gba wa la Awa elese nke pe O o, Baba rere dakun wa o K’awa Onigbagbo ka jowo, Ka yi wa pada laiye. 2.Jesu wa ko wa gba wa la Awa elese n’ke pe O o, Baba rere dakun wa o, K’awa Onigbagbo ka jowo, Ka yi wa pada laiye. Amin.
2. Hymn 9 – English (376 Yoruba) 1.Jesus communicator of my soul The friend that can never forsake me The King who turns sorrow to joy The comforter of my soul Jehovah-Nisi our Lord My own fortress I thank thee For founding this congregation During my existence. Amidst all enemies and hardships You exalted us o’er earthly storms Our Lord God we give thee thanks We thank thee we thank thee. Amen.
Three members’ prayers… With God All Things Are Possible! -- Matthew 19:26 First:Spiritual Power and Growth of the Church (Male) Second:Victory and Protection (Female) Third:Blessing, Peace and God’s Favor (Male)
3. Hymn 176 - Yoruba 1.Baba palase lat’Orun wa, Ki gbogbo aiye si wariri, Fun ‘jo Mimo, lat’Orun wa, Ijo yi ni, yio we aiye mo, Aje, oso, yio wariri, L’abe agbara Mimo, yi, Awon Angeli si kun f’ayo, Iyanu, f’oko ikehin, Halleluya fun ise Oluwa. 2.Igba ikehin na ti de, Kristi Jesu yio pada wa, Lati wa se ‘dajo aiye, Iku Re lori agbelebu, Eje ati omi to nsan Kuro ninu iha Mimo Re, Ko gbodo lo sori asan, Gbogbo oju yio si tun ri, Pelu awon Angeli Mimo Re. 4.Kelese ronupiwada, F’ojo iwariri nla na Awon Angeli yio fun ipe, A o ka ile at’Orun, Okun yio d’ohun airi mo, Awon oku yio ji dide, Imiran pelu ayo nla, Imiran pelu ijiya, Elese yio wariri lojo na. 5.Awon ‘toku foro Kristi, Awo t’oru Agbelebu Re, Nwon yio ji pelu ogo nla, A o wo won laso ogo, A ode won lade wura, Mariwo ope lowo won, Nwon yio fo pade Kristi, Are ki yio si fun won mo, Halleluya, li ohun orin won. Amin.
Silent Prayer Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you. -- Mark 11:24
4. Hymn 539 Yoruba 1.Aiye yi ti wo segbe kan Satani nkiri fun itiju Elese yara wo ‘ko ikehin Ko ma ba je eni ta o feku 2.Anu Baba ti nfe dopin, Ki o tun gbohun adura mo Rekerudo ajakale arun Ati ‘ponju ti sunmo aiye 3.Baba ko fe egbe elese Beni ko si fe iku won Wa sodo Mi l’Olugbala wi Emi yi si gba gbogbo yin la 4.Gbogbo yin, e po ninu ife Pelu isesi tododo E ma gbadura ni gbagbogbo Emi o si wa pelu yihn dopin Amin.
1 st Bible Lesson Psalms 50: 7 - 23 Son of man, do you see what they are doing, the great abominations that the house of Israel commits here, to make Me go far away from My sanctuary? - Ezekiel 8: 6
5. Hymn 773 - Yoruba 1.Ka sowo po, ka sowo po, Pelu ife mimo Ka gbadura nigba gbogbo. Ka teriba fun Oba Oluwa, E ma we owo fun ara nyin, Pelu ‘dapo Mimo. 2.E ma mura ninu ohun kan, Ijo kan Mimo ni, Ki ise pelu igberaga, Ede aiye ko dara E ma teriba fun ara nyin, Iteriba Mimo. 3.E ma se soro ibinu, Ero buburu ko da Ijo Mimo ninu ife ni, E sin Oluwa pelu ife, Pelu ife l’awon Angeli, Fi sin Baba l’orun. Amin.
2 nd Bible Lesson John 4: 43-54 “Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will by no means believe.” - Matthew 9: 37 - 38
6. HYMN 21 - English 1.In my Father’s House in Heaven Very many mansions exist there Jesus is in there, Angels are in there Singing Holy Alleluyah Halleluyah Holy, Halleluyah, Halleluyah, Halleluyah. 2.Time to sound last bell draweth nigh That the whole world will congregate To be paid compensations According to works of their hands On my part I’ll do good I will do good to find salvation. (Amen)
The Sermon… Whoever offers praise glorifies Me; And to him who orders his conduct aright, I will show the salvation of God -- Psalms 50:23
Collection… Please remember… All collections are taken ONCE, followed by tithes and Chairmanship!
Thanks Offering… Offer to God thanksgiving, And pay your vows to the Most High – Psalms 50:14
7. Hymn 100 - English 1.God my Father oh my Lord I approach thee with respect Let me go home with thy joy God my Father oh my Lord.. 2.I am asking Thee with faith Mighty glory from heaven The faith that is not shaking That is not doubt at all. 3.Holy spirit do come down To come and empower me For the world to know for sure That thou art my Lord my God. Amen.
Have God-blessed day! "The word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." -- Hebrews 4:12