We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byRylee Killingbeck
Modified over 6 years ago
Quiz: Who wants to be a millionaire?
1. What is the official language in Great Britain ? A. English B. French C. Russian D. Chinese
The right answer: The official language is English.
2. Great Britain is divided into …. A. Three parts B. Five parts C. Two parts D. Six parts
The right answer: Great Britain is divided into three parts.
3. The capital of Great Britain is…. A. Paris B. Moscow C. London D. Cardiff
The right answer: The capital of Great Britain is London.
4. England is in …. A. Europe B. Africa C. America D. Asia
The right answer: England is in Europe.
5. The name of the river in London is … A. The Volga B. The Thames C. The Don D. The Mississippi
The right answer: The name of the river in London is the Thames.
6. Who is the head of England? A. The Queen B. The Tzar C. The Princess D. The Prince
The right answer: The head of England is the Queen.
7. London is more than…. A. One thousand years old B. Two thousand years old C. Three thousand years old D. Four thousand years old
The right answer: London is more than two thousand years old.
8. In what country do men wear skirts? A. France B. England C. Scotland D. Russia
The right answer: Men wear skirts in Scotland.
9. You can get from Russia to England by …. A. Bicycle B. Airplane C. Car D. Foot
The right answer: You can get from Russia to England by airplane.
10.Big Ben is …. A. A clock B. A horse C. A monument D. A famous name
The right answer: Big Ben is a clock.
11.What is a Picadilly Circus? A. A Circus B. A square C. A street D. A house
The right answer: A Picadilly Circus is a square.
12. What is the Tower of London now? A. A prison B. A museum C. A house D. A fortress
The right answer: The Tower of London is a museum now.
13. The name of the Palace where the Queen lives is …. A. The Tower of London B. The White House C. The Winsor palace D. The Buckingham Palace
The right answer: The Queen lives in the Buckingham Palace.
14. What can you see in Trafalgar square ? A. Nelson statue B. King memorial C. Queen memorial D. Gorbachev memorial
The right answer: You can see Nelson statue.
15. When can you see the flag over the Queen,s Palace? A. When she is out. B. When she is abroad. C. When she has a party. D. When she is at home.
The right answer: When she is at home.
16. Where is London,s zoo? A. Regent,s park B. Hyde park C. St. James, park D. Central Park
The right answer: London,s zoo is in Regent,s park.
17. Sir Christopher Wren built …. A. St. Pauls cathedral B. The Tower of London C. Westminster Abbey D. The Parliament
The right answer: Sir Christopher Wren built St. Pauls cathedral.
18. Westminster Abbey is …. A. The chappel B. The monastery C. The inn D. The famous Royal Church
The right answer: Westminster Abbey is the famous Royal Church.
19. Where can you see pelicans and ducks? A. Hyde park B. St. James, park C. Central Park D. Regent,s park
The right answer: You can see pelicans and ducks in St. James, park.
20. The British Parliament is in …. A. The Buckingham Palace B. The Houses of Parliament C. Backer Street D. Westminster Abbey
The right answer: The British Parliament is in the Houses of Parliament.
21. Covent Garden is now …. A. A cinema B. A fruit and vegetable garden C. A theatre D. A tourist shopping centre
The right answer: Covent Garden is a tourist shopping centre now.
Thank you for attention!
The More We Are Together. The more we are together, Together, together, The more we are together, The happier we are. For my friend is your friend And your friend is my friend. The more we are together, The happier we are.
Sightseeing in London.
LONDON A Sightseeing Tour by Peter Humay London the capital of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland one of the most beautiful, exciting,
Called Famous Place of interest Column Splendid Royal Church To make one’s way to.
DO YOU KNOW LONDON?. 1. London is the capital of a) Spain b) Great Britain c) Italy.
Sights of London.
Выполнила: учитель английского языка МОУ СОШ № 38 АксеноваМаргаритаВикторовна.
London is the capital of Great Britain
Our objectives: to see the places of interest in London; to learn new words; to speak about the capital of Great Britain.
LONDON Разработала: Полина Мария Сергеевна учитель английского языка МАОУ СОШ №5, г.Стрежевой.
Travelling to Wales ? ? ? ? Great Britain What is the capital of … ? Scotland Northern Ireland Wales England Edinburgh Belfast Cardiff London.
London – the capital of Great Britain
England Світлана Овечко, вчитель Скородистицької школи Життєтворчості.
River the Thames From the station... … by red bus.
London Sights. 1. In the centre of Trafalgar Square there is a big column. At the top of the column there is a statue of Admiral Nelson who had to fight.
Great Britain London.
A TRIP TO GREAT BRITAIN L O N D O N.
Big Ben is … a) A clock b) A house c) An animal in the zoo d) A famous name.
What is London ? How old is it ? How many people live their ? What are the most famous places in London ?
Welcome to London.
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.