We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byDarion Merwin
Modified over 4 years ago
COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT LIMITS!! Welcome to the era of...
a …rrring a
Hello Bob? Did you review the contract I sent you?
-... So it’s finished? You’ll send it to me by e-mail? - My e-mail address? Frankly, I don’t remember it !!!
- Just a minute, let me check. -NICOOOLE,... WHAT’S MY E-MAIL ADDRESS?
- No, no, that’s my home e-mail address! - Listen, I can’t find it. Let me check and call you back.
- Oh!... You’re going for lunch... OK, I’ll send you the address by fax. You’ll have it when you get back. OK?
OK. So give me your fax number. - What! You don’t know it?
- OK, here’s what we’ll do. You e-mail me your fax number and I’ll fax you my e-mail address. - No, that won’t work. Wait, I’m getting mixed up... Let me think...
So… Hum… OK… Well… Yeah…
- What’s your cell-phone number? - Oh, your battery is dead... Mine too...
- OK, listen, here’s what we’ll do... - You charge your cell-phone battery, I’ll call you in a couple of hours and leave you my e-mail address in your voice mail.
- Then you take my e-mail address in your voice mail and you e-mail me your fax number. -Then I can fax you my e-mail address.
- That’s plan A. Now for plan B! I send myself an e-mail to see what my e-mail address is and then I record a message for you in my voice mail....
…when you get it, you send me the answer on my pager... …so then, I send you a fax with my e-mail address.
- Complicated? No, it’s not at all complicated. -We just need a bit of coordination... and luck...
-There’s also a third possibility that’s much simpler: plan C... You send me the contract directly by express messenger. -Yeah!... It’s the best plan strategically speaking...
- But actually, I have a small question... …what was I supposed to send you by e-mail? My e-mail address, my fax number, my cell number, pager, telephone?
- Oh! You don’t remember either. - It would probably be a good idea to have periodic bilateral coordination meetings concerning protocols for internal communications.
- But anyway, since your office is at the other end of the corridor, I’ll come by to pick it up in 2 minutes... OK? Bye!
And the moral…: Thanks to technology, we can now waste time with an efficiency until now unimaginable, all in the name of saving time…
PEP 5 Unit4 What can you do? C Story time Yuyao experimental primary school Cai Lili.
Building Extension’s Brand through…
SPEAKING Nguyen Nhan Thien Nguyen Hong Oanh PORTFOLIO.
Scripts for Success.
WELCOME HI GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING.
Network Terminology … Remember: Knowledge is Power!
Lawrence Technological University Office of University Housing Voice Mail System Guide.
Teacher Koledinova A.A.. Always say good-bye before you hang up the telephone. Always use a pleasant voice when speaking on the telephone. Don’t speak.
How to make a phone call.
Farming Your Database. We are in the “Marketing To Our Database” business, not the “Real Estate Business”
TELEPHONE INTERVIEW Second step, gives company chance to check you out. Make sure you have _______________contact info on resume (phone and address)
How and Why to Use the ERS. Emergency Response System This is a free service that we provide for our clients. When they die, the ERS will contact.
৳ Look, I’ve got a leaflet about it.
LOGO Unit 3 Under the sea Listening & speaking. Do you know us? I’m a dolphin.
Vocabulary Link A telephone quiz Match the words with the pictures. 10 Lesson A Telephoning Lesson B Crazy for cell phones Vocabulary Link A telephone.
1 DA 117 Practice Management Communication and Telephone Skills.
Future Time Simple Future: Will and be going to. Ali will finish his work tomorrow. Ali is going to finish his work tomorrow. Will and be going to express.
Conversation Lesson 23: Leaving or Taking a Message.
© 2020 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.