We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byKaleigh Tine
Modified over 7 years ago
1. My child moved from yr 6 to yr 7 really smoothly
2. My child had plenty of visits to the Comprehensive School when they were still in yr 6
3. My child enjoyed the transition days in yr 5 and yr 6
4. My child got to know Mr Francis and some of the yr 7 teachers before they started yr 7
5. My child’s yr 6 teacher could answer our questions about what we should expect in yr 7
6. My child learnt a lot about the Comprehensive when the staff brought the yr 7s to the junior school and they showed them a tour on the laptop
7. My child wasn’t worried about starting yr 7
8. My child didn’t have any questions about yr 7 by the time they got there
9. The work got harder in yr 7 but my child could cope with it
10. My child liked his/her new classes because he/she had some junior school friends but lots of new friends to meet too
Bullying By Y1.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1
Ági Hello. My name’s Ági and I’m a 10th course student in our grammar school. I really feel good here, love my classmates, we have been getting on well.
I think this is a great school with well- behaved children, love everything about it. Loving the school so far and my son really wants to come here. Open.
Your free time Advanced 2 Unit 10.
Beth went to the shoe store. Beth went to the shoe store.
ЗАДАНИЯ НА СОСТАВЛЕНИЕ ПИСЬМА ЛИЧНОГО ХАРАКТЕРА
Farewell Mr Crosse! Things have changed since Mr. Crosse first started teaching…
I´m too fat ________? End.
Mrs Stanley Goodbye. Mrs Stanley’s first class Primet Junior School, Colne.
School subjects that I like. By Daizy Howitt.. Visual Art with Mr Taylor I really enjoyed visual art. I liked making clay fish. I enjoyed colouring the.
English III Growing up…. In Unit 5, you’re going to learn how to Use the simple past in statements and questions. Use all, most, a lot of, a few, etc.
Our interview programme Date: 27/3/2002 Time: Morning Place: Stanley.
Illustrations By: Stephanie Torres & Kiara Renderos.
Mr. Putter and Tabby Pour the Tea. share To share is to give some of what one has to others. Gina likes to share her sandwich with her friend. When has.
1. I moved from yr 6 to yr 7 really smoothly. 2. I had plenty of visits to the Comprehensive School while I was still in yr 6.
PART II QUESTION-RESPONSE
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.