Presentation on theme: "Chocoholic Anonymous: Scenario. 1. John goes to ChocoAn to join as a member: a.Member information is added. b.Insurance plans are shown and John buy one."— Presentation transcript:
1. John goes to ChocoAn to join as a member: a.Member information is added. b.Insurance plans are shown and John buy one c.John save $100 into his ChocoAn account. 2. John login on web: a.He changes his personal information b.He can query all the services and see the prices and which services are covered by insurance. c.He decides to use one service and makes a reservation.
3. John goes to the provider matched by the reservation. a.Provider inputs Johns member id, then his personal information and previous service history under this provider is shown. b.Provider provides a service and creates the service record. c.The transaction is made and provider can see the transaction history and account balance.
4. John goes home and login on the web again a.He can see the service history he takes. b.He can see the account balance changed. c.He can see some graph reports.
1. Mary has taken 2 services and she decides to claim refund. a.Mary login the web interface and check all services history. b.She select 2 records and send refund requests for them. 2. The provider who provide Mary services login to interface: a.He can see all the refund requests related to him. b.He decides to accept one of the refund request and make the refund. c.He doesnt accept the refund of the other one so he decides to do nothing.
3. ChocAns admin login to the interface a.He can see all the refund requests. b.He can decide to accept/reject the refund requests with a note of reason. 4. Mary login to the interface to see the result: a.She can see her refund requests are accepted or rejected and the reason. b.She can see the transaction history and her balance changed after refund.