We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published bySteven Warren
Modified over 4 years ago
1. Closer to Thee, near to Thy side, Closer dear Lord, I would abide; Hold me in Thy embrace, 'Neath every smile of grace, Grant me, Thy child, a place, Closer to Thee. 1 – Closer to Thee Words & Music: Austin Taylor © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
1 – Closer to Thee © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
2. Closer to Thee, near to Thy breast, Closer to Thee; Lord, let me rest; Guide me when I would stray, Keep me from sin each day, Draw me, dear Lord, I pray, Closer to Thee. 2 – Closer to Thee Words & Music: Austin Taylor © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
2 – Closer to Thee © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
3. Closer to Thee, happy and free, Grant me, O Lord, ever to be; Hear me in every cry, Stand near when I must die, Then take me home on high, Closer to Thee. 3 – Closer to Thee Words & Music: Austin Taylor © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
3 – Closer to Thee © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
1-3 My faith looks up to Thee, Thou Lamb of Calvary, Savior divine; Now hear me while I pray; Take all my sins away; O let me from this day Be wholly Thine.
SEN Lets Celebrate Away In A Manger Away in a Manger.
My God, accept my heart this day, And make it always thine, That I from thee no more may stray, No more from thee decline.
O Jesus, I have promised To serve thee to the end; Be thou for ever near me, My master and my friend; I shall not fear the battle If thou art by my side,
1. There is a place of quiet rest, Near to the heart of God, A place where sin can not molest, Near to the heart of God. 1 – There is a Place of Quiet.
Lift Up Your Heads, Ye Mighty Gates! Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. Psalm 24:7 From.
1. O Jesus, I have promised To serve Thee to the end; Be Thou forever near me, My Master and my Friend: I shall not fear the battle If Thou art by my side,
1. Whate'er you do in word or deed, Do all in the name of the Lord; Do naught in name of man or creed, Do all in the name of the Lord. 1 - Do All in the.
1. Kum ba yah, my Lord, kum ba yah, Oh, Lord, kum ba yah. 1 – Kum Ba Yah Words & Music: Traditional / Arr. David Sexton Arr. Copyright © 1993 by Howard.
1 - Purer In Heart O God 1. Purer in heart, O God, Help me to be;
1 – I Know That My Redeemer Lives
1 – O Lord, Our Lord O Lord, our Lord, how excellent Thy name;
O Jesus, I Have Promised Words by John E. Bode Music by Arthur H. Mann Words and Music public domain 501.
1. My faith looks up to Thee, Thou Lamb of Calvary, Savior divine: Now hear me while I pray; Take all my guilt away; O let me from this day Be wholly Thine.
1 - Unto Thee, O Lord 1. Unto Thee, O Lord do I lift up my soul.
1 – Thomas’ Song 1. Jesus, You were all to me,
I am thine, O Lord, I have heard thy voice, and it told thy love to me; but I long to rise in the arms of faith and be closer drawn to thee.
1. Abide with me: fast falls the even tide; The darkness deepens: Lord, with me abide! When other helpers fail, and comforts flee, Help of the helpless,
1. In the dark of the midnight I have oft hid my face, While the storm howls about me, and there's no hiding place. 'Mid the crash of the thunder, precious.
In doubt and temptation I rest, Lord, in thee; my hand is in thy hand, thou carest for me. My soul with thy counsel through life thou wilt guide, and afterward.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.