We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
supports HTML5 video
Published byTaylor Williamson
Modified over 7 years ago
How to do wudu
What is wudu? Wudu is when a person washes parts of his body so that he or she is clean.
before reading or touching the QuranWhen should we do wudu? There are two times: before praying and before reading or touching the Quran
What parts of the body do we wash?Hands Mouth Nose Face Arms Head/ears/neck Feet
Remember the order with a song..Hands, mouth, nose Face and arms Hair/ears/neck And finally feet
Before we begin we say… Bismillah This means: In the name of AllahWhen we begin something, we should always say Bismillah.
Now we can start wudu Do you remember the order? Hands Mouth Nose FaceArms Hair/ears/neck Feet
1) Hands The first part we wash is: our hands!Wash from the tips of your fingers to your wrists. Start with your right and wash it 3 times. Then wash your left hand 3 times.
2) Mouth The second part we wash is: our mouthRinse your mouth with water 3 times.
3) Nose The third part we wash is: our noseSniff water from your right hand up into your nose and then blow out 3 times. When you are done use your left hand to wipe it clean.
4) Face The fourth part we wash is: our faceWash your face from your forehead to your chin 3 times.
5) Arms The fifth part we wash is: our arms Wash up to your elbow.Start with your right and wash it 3 times. Then wash your left arm 3 times.
6) Hair, ears, neck The sixth part is: our hair, ears and neck Wipe over your hair – only 1 time! Then clean your ears – only 1 time! Wipe the back of your neck – only 1 time!
7) Feet The last part we wash is: our feetWash from the tips of your toes up to your ankles. Start with your right and wash it 3 times. Then wash your left foot 3 times.
When we finish we say.. The shahadaLaa ilaaha illAllaah Muhammad ar-rasulAllah This means: There is no god except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of God
How many times do we wash..Our hands? Our mouth? Nose? Face? Arms? Hair/ears/neck? Feet? 3 3 3 3 3 1 3
Great job! Now you know how to wudu Remember to do wudu before you pray and before touching the Quran.
Unit 3 Copyright © 2006 MES-English.com.
hair forehead eyes (eyelashes) ears nose cheek mouth (lips) neck chin
All About: How to make wudu
WUDU ’ ISLAMIC SOCIETY OF CENTRAL LOUISIANA. What is Wudu ’ Cleanliness (Taharah) is an important precondition of Islamic worship. Wudu’ is an essential.
Mention the name of Allah by saying (in the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful). Wash both hands up to the wrists together three times, ensuring.
Ref: 1 DAY TO DAY FIQH How to perform Wadhu (Ablution) Declare the intention that the act is for the purpose of worship & purity. Start by saying: Bismillah.
The Science of Ablution (Fiqh of Wudu) Prepared through the book Fiqh us-sunnah by Sayyid Sabiq.
The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, “Pray as you see me pray.” I’badaah-Salaah.
Name Body Parts AS QUICK AS YOU CAN. ??? hair ???
My body Hips Head Belly Neck Belly button Chest Buttocks Shoulders Leg
Head This is a head BODY PARTS. hair This is hair BODY PARTS.
The Body and Health 1.2 Parts of the Body - The Hands and Feet.
BODY PARTS GAME HEAD HANDS EYES FINGERS NOSE FEET MOUTH KNEES TEETH
Head Hand Nose Mouth Hair Ear Finger Teeth Face Eye Neck Arm Eye Elbow
PARTS OF THE BODY.
Basic Teachings of Islam
Name Body Parts AS QUICK AS YOU CAN. ??? belly/ tummy.
BILINGUAL PROJECT C.E.IP. “Ntra. Sra. Del Castillo”, Vilches.
The belief that Allah is the one and only God and that Muhammad is his messenger To pray five times a day To give 2.5% of your wealth to charity each year.
Islam Presentation Shahada pg3 Salah pg4 Zakat pg5.
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.