We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byOsvaldo Tobin
Modified over 8 years ago
Performance Framework Part 2 – Performance and Resource Management Multi Donor Trust Fund for Justice Sector Support in Serbia
1. General Management 2. Financial Resources 3. Human Resources 4. Court Infrastructure 5. Information Technology
1. General Management Internal management Strategic and operational planning Transparency
2. Financial Resources Budget in figures Criteria for budget allocation Performance based budgeting Predictability Capacity Flexibility Technical efficiency Income of the justice sector
3. Human Resources Capacity, age and gender structure Training Motivation Independence Judicial and prosecutorial evaluation and discipline Assistants and support staff
4. Court Infrastructure Judicial map Investment Quality of court infrastructure
5. Information Technology ICT policies Information systems (hard- and software) Security Electronic exchange and information
Judicial Functional Review Report Chapter assessing resource management for system performance General management Human resources Financial resources Court infrastructure Information Technology
Questions and Discussion
COMMONWEALTH YOUTH PROGRAMME AFRICA CENTRE COMMONWEALTH SECRETARIAT Youth Enterprise Development and Youth Employment Experiences and Lessons from Commonwealth.
WTO Trade Facilitation Information Meeting on Technical Assistance and Capacity Building 1 July 2009 Andrew Masters Economic Advisor Trade Policy Unit.
PRIME MINISTRY SECRETARIAT GENERAL FOR EU AFFAIRS ABSORBING EU FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE THE CASE OF TURKEY Ahmet YÜCEL Deputy Secretary General October 19,
1 Presentation to the Overseas Development Institute Friday, 30 January 2004 London Development Cooperation Report 2003 Presentation by Richard Manning,
Building Statistical Capacity To Monitor Development Progress World Bank Development Data Group.
Workshop on Public Expenditure Management Bhutan Group Presentation.
Water for a food-secure world Challenging contexts: commonalities across countries November 2012 Katherine Snyder.
Roundtable II Monitoring and Incentives for Performance in Indonesia.
Serbia Judicial Functional Review Multi-Donor Trust Fund for Justice Sector Support (MDTF-JSS) Klaus Decker, Task Team Leader Marina Matic, Consultant.
Performance Framework Part 1 – System Performance Multi Donor Trust Fund for Justice Sector Support in Serbia.
Financing Development Lessons from Development Progress case studies Annalisa Prizzon, Research Fellow 12 November 2014.
Implementing A national ICT strategy for Scotland’s museums Dylan Edgar, ICT Adviser.
Cairo, December 2004 PRESENTATION PARIS21 - League of Arab States Cairo, 20 December 2004.
Chapter © 2009 Pearson Education, Inc. Publishing as Prentice Hall.
Common recommendations and next steps for improving local delivery of climate finance Bangkok, October 31, 2012.
1 MINISTRY EDUCATION AND TRAINING PUBLIC EXPENDITURE In education Hµ Néi – 28 June 2006 NguyÔn V¨n Ng÷ Director Planning and Finance Department.
IFC Advisory Services Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Sources Programme - Introduction - Nebojša Aresnijević, Energy Efficiency Programme Manager.
High-level forum on strategic planning for statistics: Bishkek, May 2006 Why statistics? Why strategic planning? Presentation by PARIS21 Secretariat.
Priorities in Health Sector calling for investment and commitment from DPs Prof. Asso. Nguyen Thi Minh Tien- Deputy Minister of Health.
© 2022 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.