15. Itinerary 15. a. Enter Year,Day, and Month 15. b. Place Home (TAD Location (Hotel) or Activity, City, State; City, Zip Code, and Country, etc.)
15. c. Continued ITEM 15 - ITINERARY - SYMBOLS15c. MEANS/MODE OF TRAVEL (Use two letters) GTR/TKT or CBA (See Note) – TAutomobile – A Government Transportation – GMotorcycle – M Commercial Transportation Bus– B (Own expense) – CPlane – P Privately Owned Rail – R Conveyance (POC) – PVessel– V Note: Transportation tickets purchased with a CBA must not be claimed in Item 18 as a reimbursable expense.
15. d. Continued 15d. REASON FOR STOP Authorized Delay – AD Leave En Route – LV Authorized Return – AR Mission Complete – MC Awaiting Transportation – AT Temporary Duty – TD Hospital Admittance – HA Voluntary Return – VR Hospital Discharge – HD
15. e. Continued Only list the actual total cost per night of the lodging in this block. Do not include taxes in the section.
15. f. Continued Only list total miles if you are authorized mileage which is indicated on Original Travel order (Form CG-4251, Section 12)
17. Duration Place a check in only one block. Note: If you will be receiving Per-Diem it will be determine on your Original orders in section 12 of your CG-4251. This will assist the FINCEN in calculating your exact Per-Diem amount.
18. Reimbursable Expenses 18a. Date only (Do Not place year in this section) 18b. Nature of Expense 18c. Write the actual cost for each item 18d. Do Not use this section
18. Reimbursable Expenses List Room and State Tax on the same line, you only need to have the total cost. Indicate each expenditure cost per line items such as for Fuel, Tolls, Parking Fees, Air Fare, and Air Fare SATO Fee.
19. Government Meals Do Not Write Any information in Block 19
20.a. You Sign Here Sign your complete name in Block 20A Signature must be in BLUE INK
This part will be filled out by USCG Do Not Use this Section
Review and Mail Remember to Review Travel Voucher Attached all supporting documents in this order Hotel, Fuel, Tolls, and Parking Taxi, Air Fare, Sato Fee and Baggage Fee Original Travel Order (CG-4251) Mail to: Commander (DPA) Ninth Coast Guard District 1240 East 9 Th Street Cleveland, OH 44199-2060 Ensure you have the correct postage
Travel Voucher Status To Submit EFT or Check the status of your claim use the following link https://www.fincen.uscg.mil/tvs_aux/ Click on Coast Guard member - Then enter your: Social Security Number Last Name Check the status of your Travel Voucher approximately 4 weeks after submitting
Sit Back Your payment will arrive in approximately four to six weeks