We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAbigail Hampton
Modified over 3 years ago
Domain 6: Community Linkages and Professional Engagement
1. Establishment of learning environments that are responsive to community context Demonstrate an understanding of knowledge of learning environments that are responsive to community contexts.
2. Engagement of the parents and the wider school community in the educative process Seek advice concerning strategies that build relationships with parents/guardians and the wider community.
3. Professional Ethics Demonstrate awareness of existing laws and regulations that apply to the teaching profession.
4. School Policies and Procedures Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of school policies and procedures.
Domain 7: Personal Growth and Professional Development
1.Philosophy of Teaching -Articulate a personal philosophy of teaching that is learner-centered.
2. Dignity of teaching as a Profession maintains stature and behavior that upholds the dignity of teaching.
3. Professional Links with Colleagues provides collaborative opportunity for both teachers to grow and improve.
4. Professional Reflection and Learning to Improve Practice reflects on the quality of his/her own teaching
5.Professional Development Goals advanced learning activity that helps teachers to improve their skills or professional effectiveness.
References:. http://www. deped. govReferences: * * * df-2009
Chad Allison May 2013 1-2 Formal Classroom Evaluations Drop-in Visits.
Ib Ia Teachers lead in their classroom. Take responsibility for all students’ learning Communicate vision to students Use data to organize, plan, and set.
Charlotte Danielson’s The Four Domains of Teaching Responsibility
April 6, 2011 DRAFT Educator Evaluation Project. Teacher Education and Licensure DRAFT The ultimate goal of all educator evaluation should be… TO IMPROVE.
Activity: Introducing Staff to Danielson’s Framework for Teaching
Illinois Educator Code of Ethics Training
Professional Teaching Portfolio First Name, Last Name Contact Information, .
Professional Teaching Portfolio
Queen Anne’s County: New Teacher Portfolio Prepared by: Hired: August, 2006.
The TxBESS Framework Dr. Jan Seiter Ms. Donna Dagar.
Exit Portfolio of Your name Area of Licensure Completion date 2011.
Estándares claves para líderes educativos publicados por
ETT 429 Spring 2007 Technology Standards. NETS-T Background International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) created National Educational Technology.
Weber State University’s Teacher Preparation Program Conceptual Framework.
7/14/20151 Effective Teaching and Evaluation The Pathwise System By David M. Agnew Associate Professor Agricultural Education.
performance INDICATORs performance APPRAISAL RUBRIC
Matt Moxham EDUC 290. The Idaho Core Teacher Standards are ten standards set by the State of Idaho that teachers are expected to uphold. This is because.
Meeting SB 290 District Evaluation Requirements
Interstate New Teacher Assessment and Support Consortium (INTASC)
© 2022 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.