We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byRussell Greer
Modified over 4 years ago
Types of Triangles
Equilateral Triangle All sides are the same length and all the angles are the same length.
Isosceles Triangle Two sides are equal. Angles opposite the equal sides are equal.
Scalene Triangle No sides are equal and no angles are equal.
Right Triangle One of the angles is 90˚
1. What type of triangle is shown here? A. Isosceles Triangle B. Scalene Triangle C. Equilateral Triangle
A. Isosceles Triangle B. Equilateral Triangle C. Right Triangle 2. What type of triangle is shown here?
3. What type of triangle is shown here? A. Right Triangle B. Scalene Triangle C. Equilateral Triangle
A. Isosceles Triangle B. Scalene Triangle C.Equilateral Triangle 4. What type of triangle is shown here?
5. Which of the descriptions matches the triangle shown? A. Twos sides of equal length B. Three sides and angles that are different C. All three sides and angles are equal
6.Which of the descriptions matches the triangle shown? A. Twos sides of equal length B. The triangle includes a right angle C. All three sides and angles are equal
7.Which of the descriptions matches the triangle shown? A. All sides and angles are different B. The triangle includes a right angle C. All three sides and angles are equal
8. Which of the descriptions matches the triangle shown? A. All sides and angles are different B. The triangle includes a right angle C. All three sides and angles are equal
9. Which of these triangles is an equilateral triangle?
10. Which of these triangles is an isosceles triangle?
Triangles TOPIC 9 LESSON 9-5.
TRIANGLES AND TYPES OF TRIANGLES
7/3/2015 Geometry 1 Classifying Triangles Free powerpoints at
Mathematics Types of Triangles By: Jenny Ordonez.
Classifying Triangles Students will classify triangles using the lengths of the sides and the angles. S. Calahan October 2010.
Classify Triangles Standard 4C.
Geometry The shape of things to come….
4.5 Isosceles and Equilateral Triangles. Isosceles Triangles At least two sides are of equal length. It also has two congruent angles. Base Angles Base.
1 Isosceles and Equilateral Triangles. 2 Parts of an Isosceles Triangle An isosceles triangle is a triangle with two congruent sides. The congruent sides.
EQUILATERAL & ISOSCELES Quiz tomorrow. CLASSIFY the triangle by ANGLES and SIDES Angles: acute, obtuse, right Sides:equilateral, isosceles, scalene 91.
- Four sides - Four angles - Four vertices - The diagonals are equal in length and perpendicular and bisect each other.
Types of 2 D Shapes and There Properties 1)A shape with 3 sides is called a triangle 2)A shape with 4 sides is called a quadrilateral 3)The general term.
Triangle A polygon with three sides and three angles. A triangle can be names by its’ side lengths and angles. – Side lengths: isosceles, equilateral,
Triangle Classification. Objectives Classify triangles by their angle and side measures Find the sum of the measure of the interior and exterior angles.
©G Dear2008 – Not to be sold/Free to use
TRIANGLES AND TYPES OF TRIANGLES. A triangle has three sides.
Triangles 1st year P26 Chapter 4.
Types of Triangles. Angles The angles in a triangle add up to o + 60 o + 60 o =
TRIANGLES AND TYPES OF TRIANGLES. What is a TRIANGLE ? A closed figure formed by joining three line segments is called a TRIANGLE.
© 2020 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.