Presentation on theme: "Turning Your Complain Into Thanksgiving. Introduction: One of the ingredients of living our life to the fullest is by focusing, our mind to the good things."— Presentation transcript:
Introduction: One of the ingredients of living our life to the fullest is by focusing, our mind to the good things that surrounds us…
- Learn to choose the right thoughts (Philippians 4:8)Philippians 4:8
The truth is, in this life ay hindi po mawawala ang presence ng negative actually its balance the system but instead of always complaining of the negative, we must stay in the POSITIVE attitude of faith. Take note:
- Instead of saying “malungkot ako dahil may problema ako”, say in positive attitude of faith “may problema ako, pero no need to worry ang Dios ang katulong ko”
-Pag mayroon kayong sakit God is my _______________ -Pag mayroon kayong pangangailangan God is my ______________ -Pag kayo ay nababalisa God is my _______________, God is my peace. -Kapag kayo ay feeling nag-iisa say “God is my Jehova Shamah My in me” Jehovah Rapha! Jehovah Jireh! Jehova Shalom always abide God who
* How about you? What do you complain lately? What is stealing your joy, your peace? What keeps you away from living a life with thanksgiving?
* The Disciples Under Training; -When the disciples encounter the storm at the sea of Galilea, and they panic and start blaming Jesus because he sleep through out the journey. (Mark 4:37-38)Mark 4:37-38
* The more we complain, the more we blame many things.
1. The life you may complain today, could be the life other might want to posses. Lessons to remember:
2. Do not focus on what you don’t have, but be grateful to what you have already received. Lessons to remember:
3. Learn to give thanks to the things that God let passed in your life. Lessons to remember: - I remember Job when he said “God gives, God taketh away, Praise be to his Name!
1. God is Glorified when we always give thanks into his Name!. Pastoral encouragement:
2. We draw beautiful things in our life when we have a grateful heart. Pastoral encouragement:
3. When we choose to give thanks instead of complain, then God will Act on our behalf. Pastoral encouragement:
Philippians 4:8 Katapustapusan, mga kapatid, anomang bagay na katotohanan, anomang bagay na kagalanggalang, anomang bagay na matuwid, anomang bagay na malinis, anomang bagay na kaibigibig, anomang bagay na mabuting ulat; kung may anomang kagalingan at kung may anomang kapurihan, ay isipin ninyo ang mga bagay na ito.
Mark 4:37-38 37 At nagbangon ang isang malakas na bagyo, at sinasalpukan ang daong ng mga alon, na ano pa’t ang daong ay halos natitigab. 38 At siya’y natutulog sa hulihan sa ibabaw ng kutson; at siya’y ginising nila, at sinabi sa kaniya, Guro, wala bagang anoman sa iyo na mapahamak tayo.