5. Brand positioning Chicago Pneumatic represents tools and compressors that are engineered for high performance. In addition to pioneering design, high-impact technology, and durability, Chicago Pneumatic means customer value.
6. The Chicago Pneumatic brand platform Power tools and compressors Committed to customer value Pioneering design High performance Engineered High-impact technology Built to last for that are … and characterized by …. We offer … And we are...
7. Chicago Pneumatic in a nutshell Since 1901 the Chicago Pneumatic name has represented high- performance tools and equipment designed for an extensive range of applications. Today, Chicago Pneumatic has a global reach, with local customer centers around the world. Chicago Pneumatic tools and air compressors are tailored to the needs of the industrial, vehicle service, and construction markets. Every day we develop and manufacture new products that are meant not only to meet your demands today, but tomorrow as well. To learn more about our extensive range of tools, hydraulic attachments, industrial and portable compressors, accessories and workshop equipment, please visit www.cp.com.
8. US built portable compressor line Atlas Copco Construction Equipment LLC Rock Hill, SC
9. General features Reliable, robust designs Designed and manufactured under group standards –ISO 9001 –ISO 14001 Proven by experiance of worldwide sales over years Sound and weather proof canopies Corrosion protection by use –galvanized sheet metal* –Phasphating –Powder coating
10. General features Compressor elements AIRTEC rotary oil injected screw compressors Acknowledged as being effective, reliable and state-of-the-art design
11. General features Engines Portfolio of established and reliable engine brands
12. General features Heavy duty fuel filtration Strainer in fuel tank filler neck Water seperator –Integrated in fuel filter or separate Fuel filter
13. General features Heavy duty air filtration 2 stage dry filters –Zyklon pre filtration –Paper filter
14. 5 models (two 185’s) Covering a capacity of 90 CFM up to 750 CFM US built compressor product line
21. Engine data DEUTZ D 2011 L03 Compliant to TIER 4a exhaust emmission directive 3 cylinder 48 HP Oil cooled Direct injection 12 Volt
22. CPS 185 187 cfm (5.3m³/min) @ 100 psi (7 bar) C111 element –Direct drive Air out let valves: 2 x ¾” Max oil carry over: <5 mg/m³ Ambiant limits: 14°F / 113°F Fuel tank capacity: 21 gallons
23. Direct driven compressor element Unique in 185 cfm class No gear box No power losses No extra sealing –Less risk for leaks
24. Air filter and service indicator Product Details CPS 185
25. Transparent PE fuel tank –Vented filler cap –Strainer Single intake air filter with service indicator Compressor oil filter Air receiver with safety valve and regulating valve Product Details CPS 185
26. General features Modularly built base frame Power pack, Reciever vessel, cooler and muffler in frame Front / Rear and Side-panels are bolted onto the frame –Removable side panels offers easy access to for major maintenance items Hood opens wide with gas struts
27. General features Controles –Compressor temperature –Engine temperature –Engine oil pressure –Engine charging alternator Control panel
37. CAT C6.6 acert Tier 3 compliant 6 cylinder / line 200 HP Turbo charged / intercooler Electronical governed Engine data
38. Product Details CPS 750 750 cfm C146 element –Gear drive Air outlet valves: 2 x ¾” – 1 x 1 ½” Max oil carry over: <5 mg/m³ Ambiant limits: 14°F / 125°FC Fuel tank capacity: 76 gallons
39. General features CPS 375 - CPS 750 Easy service –Large wing doors offering clear access –Front and rear baffle removable Service intervall each 500 hour Build up –Welded base frame –Torsion bar suspension –Stacked radiator/cooler/intercooler –Internal roof munted exhaust muffler