Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byIsaac Austin Modified over 7 years ago
Unit 3 This is my sister.
1.My father’s mother is my ________. 2.My father’s father is my ________. 3.My father’s parents are my ________. 4.My father and mother are my ________. 5.My _____________ are my parents’ parents. grandmother grandfather grandparents parents grandparents
1. 这是一本书 2. 那是一支钢笔 3. 这些是我的书 4. 那些是他的杯子 5. 这是她的被子 6. 那是你的夹克衫
Role-play the conversation. 2d
Linda Mary Kate Eric BobHelen John
sister son cousin grandpa mom aunt sister 1a Add the words in the box to the family tree. ( ) (brother) grandpa grandma dad uncle daughter ( ) momaunt son cousin
1c Listen again. Which picture are Jiang Tao and Tom talking about? √
Listening A: This is a photo of my family. This is my aunt. B: Who’s he? A: He’s my uncle. B: And is she your cousin? A: Yes, she’s my cousin, Jiang Shan. And these are her friends. B: Who are they? A: They’re my grandpa and grandma.
Good morning! I’m Xiao Wanzi. Nice to meet you!
grandfather father sister grandmother mother This is my….And that’s my… friend (Xiao Yu ) Xiao Wuanzi
parents mother father + parent= father / mother
parents father mother dad mom 口语 书面语
grandfather grandmother grandparents + grandparent = grandfather / grandmother
s grandparents grandfather grandmother 口语 书面语 grandpa grandma
Circle the people the boy talks about. 1. mother __ 2. father __ 3. parents __ 4. brothers __ 5. grandmother __ 6. grandfather __ 7. friend __ 8. grandparents __ 9. sister __ c i h b g e a d f
This is my father. This is my mother. These are my parents.
That is my father. That is my mother.
Anna Hand Dave Hand Dave’s sister Anna’s brother Grandmother (Grandma) Grandfather (Grandpa) Mother (Mum) Father (Dad) Daughter son Dave’s family tree parents grandparents ↙↙↙
This is Dave’s sister. This is Dave’s mother. This is his father. These are his parents. These are his grandparents..
This is Jim’s friend. These are his friends. This is his sister. These are his sisters. 一 起 做
That is a baby. Those are babies. That is a dog. Those are dogs. 一 起 做
1. parents 指双亲, 指父亲或母亲一个人 时, 要用 parent 形式。 在英语中表示两个或两个以上的人或 物时, 名词要用复数形式。如： one apple. 一个苹果。 two apples. 两个苹果。
2. These are my parents. These are 是用来介绍两个或两个以 上的人或物。 注意： these 是 this 的复数， 指 “ 这 些 ” ， those 是 that 的复数， 指 “ 那些 ” 。 These 、 those 作主语时， 后面的谓语 动词用复数形式 are 。
3. sister 即可指姐姐, 也可指妹妹。 4.This is my sister. 介绍别人用句型： This is…. That’s …. 辨认某人用句型： Is this…? Is that…?
These are my parents. This is my father. This is my mother.
Those are my grandparents. That is my grandfather. That is my grandmother.
1. Father’s mother is ____________. 2. Mother’s father is _____________. 3. I’m Tony. This is my father. I’m his only ________. 4. Parents are_______ and_______. grandmother grandfather son father mother
5. Frank is my son, I’m not his father. I’m his _______. 6. I’m Linda, This is my mother. I’m her _________. 7. Jenny is my uncle’s daughter, she is my ________. mother daughter cousin
© 2023 SlidePlayer.com Inc.
All rights reserved.