We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byClaire O'Brien
Modified over 2 years ago
1. frage What does the grizzly bear do in the winter? Hunt Eat Sleep Swim
1. Frage lösung What does the grizzly bear do in the winter? Sleep
2. Frage slows around slows up slows aside slows down What does the heart of an animal during winter sleep do?
2. frage lösung slows down What does the heart of an animal durng winter sleep do?
3. frage During the winter sleep the grizzly bear eats.... fish its stored fat grass meat
3. frage lösung its stored fat During the winter sleep the grizzly bear eats....
4. frage Antarctica Arctica Sibiria Greenland Penguins live in...
4. frage lösung Antarctica Penguins live in...
5. frage The walrus has a skin out of feathers... Is not diving in winter.... has a fat layer... is doing a winter sleep.
5. Frage lösung... has a fat layer The walrus....
7. Frage When the walrus dives its blood is getting cold.... goes outside ist body.... goes inside its body... goes away.
7. Frage lösung... goes inside its body When the walrus dives its blood...
6. frage One animal hasn´t got a winter coat! arctic harearctic fox whaleptamigan
6. Frage lösung whale One animal hasn´t got a winter coat!
8. frage White fur/feathers helps the animals to look nicer.... not to get cold.... To to run faster in snow.... not to be eaten.
8. Frage lösung... not to be eaten. White fur/feathers helps the animals...
9. frage The inuit live in the South... In the West.... In the North.... in the East
9. Frage lösung... in the North. The inuit live...
10. frage The Inuit of the past took from a seal the eyes.... the ears.... the nose.... the lubber.
10. Frage lösung... the blubber. The Inuit of the past took from a seal...
11. frage The Inuits made... out of the seal´s bones....food knives heating clothes...
11. Frage lösung The Inuits made... out of the seal´s bones.... knives...
12. frage Today there live... Inuit
12. Frage lösung Today there live... Inuit
13. frage The Inuit of today live in houses called... matchboxes.chocolate boxes. caravanbig boxes
13. Frage lösung The Inuit of today live in houses called... matchboxes
13. frage Inuit of today leave their homes because they don´t like it.... it´s too cold.... they can´t find a job....they hate fish.
9. Frage lösung... they can´t find a job. Inuit of today leave their homes because...
Some bears live in Asia. Bear eat leaves and meat. Bear can weigh over 1,700 pounds.
Created by Sally Musick What is hibernation? Hibernation is a time when animals go into a deep sleep for winter.
GUESS IT!!! The game to guess the adaptations, habitats and ecosystems of some living things. BY ELISE GRAN!!!!!!!!!!
Habitats for Plants and Animals by Denise Carroll.
Task design: reading and listening content Keith Kelly
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Miss Lowes SCIENCE Edition.
Animals 3 rd grade Mooreland. The Needs of Animals Animals have 5 basic needs –Food –Shelter –Oxygen/air –Water –Space.
Habitats and Food Chains © Diane Hawkins Clip-art is royalty-free from Microsoft and Printmaster Gold.
Animal Babies in the polar lands Written By: Jennifer Schofield Created by: Carla J Kelly.
Living Things and Their Habitats. Do you recognize these big furry fellows? Yes, they are polar bears. They live near the North Pole. Whats the weather.
Oil Spills – Science Lab Oil spills cause damage.
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Mrs Mances Moving and Growing Edition.
Animal Report By Evelyn. Polar Bear Table of Contents Introduction …………………………………p.3 What Do Look Like?………p.4 What Do Eat? p.5 Where.
Lesson 19 Return to nature Lead-in question: Lead-in question: What is this? What is this?
SOL Jeopardy Adaptations Challenge Questions Why do they do that? Chains and Webs Whats your niche?
By: taygan The life of a polar bear Mammal Reptile BirdFish Insect Amphibian.
My Geographical World By J. B.. Me I live in Qaanaaq. I am an Inuit, my people have lived here for thousands of years. My clothes are made from seal skin,
Earth Patterns, Cycles, and Changes Grade 2 SOL-2.7 Created by; Kim Smith.
Katherine and Stephanie Humpback Whale and The Orca Whale.
By: Devin, Emily and Talia. Have you heard of these three dogs? They are Labrador Retrievers, Beagles and Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Read more to.
I wonder what it would be l k to have two heads? e/ ī Its OK. Im glad I dont have n heads! ī / e.
Mr. Animal World. Welcome! Mr. Afghanistan My name is Sheep. I like eating grass. Because my wool is very warm, people use my wool to make sweaters.
Universidad de La Rioja, Keith Kelly Designing CLIL Tasks.
Practice of CLIL Materials Design Kantonsschule Olten March 29 th, 2011 Keith Kelly
A Quick Lesson. Whats in a summary? Summarizing -retelling the most important ideas in your own words.Summarizing -retelling the most important ideas.
A Zoo Day. Today I am an observer at the zoo. An observer is someone who learns new things by watching what happens around them. A zoo is a place where.
List 1. the List 1 to List 1 and List 1 he List 1.
Baby, It Is Cold Outside! Homeschool Web Activity December 2012 Houston Zoo.
List 1 Sight Words the to and he a I you it.
ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS ASSIGNMENT BY GIANA IANNACONE.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.