We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAudrey Moser
Modified over 4 years ago
5 Web tools for essay writing and marking Russel Tarr www.activehistory.co.uk www.classtools.net
1. Google.com – to find search results at the right level How? = Use the advanced search > reading level option. Why? = Directs students away from results at the wrong level
2. Wikispaces.com – to compare different drafts of an essay How? = Use the history tab. Why? = Focus teacher attention on whats been
3. Activehistory.co.uk/bookref – to generate citations How? = type the name of the book Why? = no need to add any extra data
4. Wordle.net – to spot if essay is focused on the title How? = COPY and PASTE an essay into it and click Submit Why? = Helps students spot if topic words are being used
5. Activehistory.co.uk/plagiarizr – to spot plagiarism How? = COPY and PASTE an essay into it and click Analyse Why? = Direct hyperlinks to webpages used for plagiarism
Support.ebsco.com History Reference Center Tutorial.
Building a Reading List with Lexiles
Introduction to the Internet
TopicStatus Topic 1 Topic 2 Topic 3 Topic 4 Topic 5 Team name.
Teacher Functions. Teacher Functions in OAS Create Tests Assign Tests to a Class View Reports of Student Performance.
Day 1. NoodleTools & Graduation Project 2014 Logging In Creating Projects Sharing the DropBox Making an Outline.
TITLE - Name DOB Date Click to add text Use font AvantGarde 18 point Click to add text Use font AvantGarde 18 point Click to add text Use font AvantGarde.
Task: Role Update To see this in PennWorks...click herehere Task Definition: Update an employee’s role. Steps – From the Task drop-down list: Select Role.
Building Department Websites William McKeown
The problem with Google images Or, how to use great tools wisely… and avoid plagiarism at the same time.
Inform parents what the STAR parent report means for their children Guide parents, students, and teachers to work together in using the STAR assessment.
SurveyMonkey for National Partnerships Agreements (NPA) Educational Measurement and School Accountability Directorate (EMSAD)
Step 2: Research Tutorial Click on the speaker throughout the presentation for audio.
MLA CITATION Ask yourself and answer What is a citation? Why is a citation needed? When do you need a citation? click 1.
MLA Made Easy. Visit EasyBib.com It’s best to make an account so you can save your MLA citations.
1 GOOGLE SCHOLAR ENGLISH 115 Hudson Valley Community College Marvin Library Learning Commons.
HOW TO USE THE DESTINY ONLINE CATALOG. Destiny Online This presentation is designed to introduce the new Destiny online public access catalog. Both students.
Lakeland Click arrow to advance show. Notice the tabs. You may search by Keyword, Title, Author, Subject or Search OhioLINK. Keyword is the default.
CLICK HERE TO ADD SLIDE PRESENTATION TITLE CLICK HERE TO ADD SUBTITLE.
8 th Grade Health Project Disease Report Essential Skill: Gather information about why and how to cite sources.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.