Presentation on theme: "Paula Wicker Planning, Evaluation & Accountability Edusoft School Administrator Overview of Access Lake County Schools."— Presentation transcript:
Paula Wicker Planning, Evaluation & Accountability Edusoft School Administrator Overview of Access Lake County Schools
Edusoft School Administrators: Does not mean Principals/Asst. Principals only Any person needing school-wide access to be able to access reports, answer sheets etc. for all students Names not uploaded with teacher/student data. Must be hand entered by District Edusoft Coordinators (Barry Farley, Paula Wicker, Jason Moose) Starting the 2011-2012 school year, all the positions below will receive an email with their login information Examples of School Administrators -Principals/Assistant Principals -Math Coach -Counselors -Literacy Coach -ESE Specialist-Science Coach -CRT
Navigate through Edusoft using the tabs: Not functional yet LBAs, Mini Assessments, School Based Tests Can Share Tests Among Teachers or Schools FOCUS Calendars for teachers, Lesson Study, Exemplar Lessons See Rosters, Grading Status, Manage Passwords, Create Custom Groups
School Administrator Access Privileges available with School Admin Access 1. Can generate school wide reports from all tests under the Benchmark Exams Tab 2. Can view private assessments in the Benchmark Exams Tab 3. Can generate answer sheets for all students for any test in the Benchmark Exams Tab 4. Can create a green Shared Tests folder in Teacher Tools 5. Can view rosters for all Teachers 6. Can view grading status of all tests under Benchmark Tab 7. Can view all teachers passwords and initial log in information 8. Can create Custom Groups
Note: If you do not choose to filter by Teacher or Course, you will get a report for any teacher that has a student in their class that took the test (PE, English, Art etc).
Generating report on students/teachers Takes you back to this filter where you could pick another filter for this test, like teacher.
2. Able to View Private Tests in Benchmark Tab Area Any test that appears in red is private. You can see these but teachers cannot. You can print answer sheets for these tests. Any test that appears in black can been seen by all users. Teacher will be able to print answer sheets for them.
3. You can print answer sheets for any test in Benchmark Tab area.
4. You can create new Shared Tests folder under Teacher Tools Tab. School Administrator/s should decide how to structure the school shared tests folder. You see two options below. One school has chosen subj. areas and one has all tests housed together. This is a school decision and can be managed by anyone with School Admin access.
More you can do in the Shared Tests folder: You can move, rename, archive, or delete a folder. You can move, copy or delete a test.
5. You can view rosters. You can view by Student Or by School
Viewing Roster by Student You will see student schedule and demographic info: FCAT levels, SES etc
Viewing Rosters by School When you click on the teachers When you click on the teachers profile you name you will see: will see:
6. You can view grading status for all answer sheets scanned. Click on date to see the Scanning Status: Session Details (on next slide)
Scanning Status: Session Details Click here for Grading Status: Test Detail View (on next slide)
Grading Status: Test Detail View Click on teacher name and see Grading Status: Teacher Test Detail (on next slide)
Grading Status: Teacher Test Details You will see all students with scores for this teacher listed. Red indicates a student has no pages scanned.
7. You can manage user passwords. Click on Admin Tab, then View users passwords, then Show Login Information at the bottom of the list. You will see a list of teacher and User Name, temp. password etc.
8. You can create custom groups. Choose Admin, Custom Groups, new custom group and name it. Then click on add new students. You will then filter to students you want in your group:
Limitations of Admin Access Cannot access teachers My Test folder Cannot access data from teachers My Test folder