Presentation on theme: "Bradley W. The Teacher What on Earth is Algebra? Ms. Honakers Algebra I."— Presentation transcript:
Bradley W. The Teacher What on Earth is Algebra? Ms. Honakers Algebra I
14. Between what two consecutive whole numbers does lie? F. 6 and 7G. 7 and 8 H. 8 and 9J. 9 and 10
3. Which is ordered from least to greatest?
Line l intersects lines w, x, y, and z. Which two lines are parallel? F. Line w and line xG. Line w and line y H. Line x and line zJ. Line y and line z
Which graph below corresponds to the table above?
Which graph best illustrates the relationship shown in this table?
According to the graph, which was most likely the number of farms in 1955? A.5,000,000B. 4,500,000 C. 4,000,000D. 3,750,000
17. Which of the following angles measures closest to 170 degrees?
In this scale drawing of a molding, each square represents 1 square inch. What is the area of the molding? F. 24 sq. in.G. 34 sq. in. H. 35 sq. in.J. 37 sq. in.
25. Look at this design. Which term identifies the shaded area of the design? A. PentagonB. Heptagon C. NonagonD. Decagon
44. If the line containing these points is plotted on a coordinate plane, what should the graph look like?
31. A study was conducted to determine the effectiveness of a speed limit sign. The speeds of cars at the 65 mph sign were: 79, 60, 70, 65, 70, 85, 74, 58, 71, 88, 65 Which box-and-whisker plot correctly displays the information?
26. Three vertices of a parallelogram have coordinates (0,1), (3,7) and (4,4). You may want to plot the points on this grid. What are the coordinates of the fourth-quadrant vertex?F. (-2,1)G. (1, -2) H. (2,-1)J. (3, 3)