We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMiguel Maher
Modified over 4 years ago
Chapter 10 Growth and ExpansionGuided Reading Activity 10-1
1. Around 1800 2. a.) More workers, b.) many rivers and streams, c.) close to resources, d.) New Englanders had capital 3. Their capital was essential for developing machinery and building industries
4. a.) spinning jenny, b.) water frame, c.) power loom5. Eli Whitney 6. Passed a patent law 7. Workers memorized designs and then duplicated them in the U.S.
8. Waltham, Massachusetts9. the factory system 10. a.) long hours, b.) low wages, c.) loud machinery, d.) monotonous work 11. Eli Whitney
12. The demand for cotton grew and the cotton gin enabled cotton farmers to raise larger crops13. mostly small investors
15. a.) unsanitary conditions, b.) disease, c.) threat of fire16. There were no sewers to carry away waste and dirty water
Slide 1 Insert your own content. Slide 2 Insert your own content.
Guided Reading Activity 13-3
0 - 0.
SUBTRACTING INTEGERS 1. CHANGE THE SUBTRACTION SIGN TO ADDITION
MULT. INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
5 th Grade Social Studies Economics. 1. People play different roles in economics __ producer, provider, consumer, and investor. The person working at.
Photo Composition Study Guide Label each photo with the category that applies to that image.
5.9 + = 10 a)3.6 b)4.1 c)5.3 Question 1: Good Answer!! Well Done!! = 10 Question 1:
Major Lifestyle Changes: The Middle Ages to 1800.
Past Tense Probe. Past Tense Probe Past Tense Probe – Practice 1.
Addition 1’s to 20.
Test B, 100 Subtraction Facts
Industrial Revolution Begins
The Industrial Revolution
Industrial Revolution INCREDIBLE INVENTIONS. The Industrial Revolution.
Early Industry and Inventions Take notes as the lecture is given.
Historical Significance of the Industrial Revolution An ancient Greek or Roman would have been just as comfortable in Europe in 1700 because daily life.
The Industrial Revolution in America
© 2019 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.