Presentation on theme: "Youd better put more water in the fish tank, Lo. Why? I put some in yesterday, and the fish havent drunk it yet."— Presentation transcript:
Youd better put more water in the fish tank, Lo. Why? I put some in yesterday, and the fish havent drunk it yet.
1. Fish cannot sleep. 2. Fish can feel pain. 3. Some fish catch insects for food. 4. Some fish talk. 5. Dolphins and whales are not fish. 6,Sea horse is fish. F T T F T T
pet shop fish tank lay eggs
The baby is having a nap. He is very satisfied. Look! Theyre whispering.
The worlds only (2) __________ fish. They need (3) _____ food. The female is the (4) _____________ creature alive. She becomes(5)______ after she (6)_____ her eggs. At Happys (1) _____ Shop!Pet invisible no most beautiful visible lays
All customers will be completely (7)________. The fish will give hours of (8) __________ to you and to your (9) ________. Buy now before they are all sold (10)_____! satisfied pleasure friends out
1. Why is a person lucky to see a female Ghost Fish? A. It is very beautiful. B. It is completely quiet.
2. What is special about the African ghost fish? A. They are invisible and need no food. B. They are very beautiful. 3. Why do Happys fish tanks sell very quickly? A. They are cheap. B. His customers want to see the fish.
4. Why are Happys customers very satisfied? A. It is relaxing to look at the invisible fish. B. They all saw the beautiful female fish.
5. Why did Grandpa whisper Thank you, Happy? A. Happys fish will keep the children quiet so Grandpa can have a nap. B. The children might be able to see a female Ghost Fish.
Can you find them?, … travel widely in no time the worlds only invisible fish sell quickly sell out of leave for another town rarely receive a complaint take pleasure in tell us more about…
choice 1, He __down and had a rest. A. lie B. lies C. lay D. lays 2, He often tell ______ and nobody believes him. A. lies B. lying C.lay D. lie
3, Its fortunate for you to see his fish ____ eggs in the tank. A. lie B. lay C. laying D. lying 4, They are twins. one is in Class 8, ____ is in Class 12. A. other B. another C. the other D. others
5, She ____ some flowers, but she didnt ____ it. A. received, receive B, accepted, receive C. received, accept D. accepted, receive
1 I saw a book _____ ____ the ground. 2 My father ______ ______ Beijing yesterday. 3, We all can __ ___ __ ___. lying on left for take pleasure in reading
4. Its ______ _____ you to see the fish _____ eggs in the tank. Youll be very _______. 5, lily I ______ lilys invitation to her birthday party. fortunate for lay satisfied accepted