We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byCharles Wyatt
Modified over 3 years ago
Guess the Covered Word High Frequency Words Grade 2 by Jeannette Mulholland Reading Specialist Jefferson County
1. I am thirsty. May I have a ______ of water? 2. A fly is a kind of _________. 3. The postman delivers the __________. 4. I can tell the time by looking at the _______.
5. The are many tall buildings in the _______. 6. I ________ know the answer to that question. 7. Blue is my ____________ color. 8. Please walk in a straight _______ in the hall.
9. My ________ is Jane Jones. 10. The children are playing ball __________. 11. I hope this is the ___________ answer. 12. Would you like some ________ cake? 13. Put on the brake to _______ the car.
14. A turtle is __________ but a rabbit is fast. 15. Please wait! _________ Aunt Jill. 16. ________ you for the gift. 17. I ate _______much candy. 18. I went ____ the store this morning.
19. Would you like a hot dog ____ a hamburger. 20. How ________ cookies did you eat? 21. Jan and Bill live here. This is ______ house. 22. Mary and Bob are here. ______ in the kitchen.
23. I would like _________ slices of pie. 24. There was a big _________ parked in the street. 25. Jane ran so fast that she ________ the race. 26. Please _______ your name on the paper.
25 seconds left….. 24 seconds left….. 23 seconds left…..
Jeopardy Q 1 Q 6 Q 11 Q 16 Q 21 Q 2 Q 7 Q 12 Q 17 Q 22 Q 3 Q 8 Q 13
ABC Technology Project Mrs. Kiddle. ABCs of Technology Word 1 Word 2 Word 3 Word 4 Word 5 Word 6 Word 7 Word 8 Word 9 Word 19 Word 20 Word 21 Word 22.
We will resume in: 25 Minutes We will resume in: 24 Minutes.
Guess the Covered Word High Frequency Words Grade 1 by Jeannette Mulholland Reading Specialist Jefferson County Schools.
WEEK 1 You have 10 seconds to name…
DIVIDING INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
Addition 1’s to
© 2012 National Heart Foundation of Australia. Slide 2.
You have been given a mission and a code. Use the code to complete the mission and you will save the world from obliteration…
Squares and Square Root WALK. Solve each problem REVIEW:
GG Consulting, LLC I-SUITE. Source: TEA SHARS Frequently asked questions 2.
My Alphabet Book abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz.
Práctica con el verbo tener 1.I have a notebook. 2.She has a pen. 3.They have a car. 4.We have some notebooks. 5.You have a pencil.
Chapter 5 Test Review Sections 5-1 through 5-4. Simplify each expression. 1)2) 3)4) 5) 6)
Advanced Piloting Cruise Plot.
Year 6 mental test 5 second questions
Lets play bingo!!. Calculate: MEAN Calculate: MEDIAN
0 - 0.
1 Copyright © 2010, Elsevier Inc. All rights Reserved Fig 2.1 Chapter 2.
MULT. INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
Green Eggs and Ham. Page 1 That Sam-I-Am! I do not like that Sam-I-Am!
PSSA Preparation. Question 1(no calculator) D Question 2 (no calculator)
Business Transaction Management Software for Application Coordination 1 Business Processes and Coordination.
FACTORING ax2 + bx + c Think “unfoil” Work down, Show all steps.
Chapter 1 The Study of Body Function Image PowerPoint
Januar 2005 S M T O T F L
©Brooks/Cole, 2001 Chapter 12 Derived Types-- Enumerated, Structure and Union.
By D. Fisher Geometric Transformations. Reflection, Rotation, or Translation 1.
Classroom Auxiliary: is, am, & are. You have ‘3 Seconds’ to answer each question.
Richmond House, Liverpool (1) 26 th January 2004.
Linking Verb? Action Verb or. Question 1 Define the term: action verb.
Do you have the Maths Factor?. Maths Can you beat this term’s Maths Challenge?
McDonald’s calendar 2009 January
Time for a BREAK! You have 45 Minutes. Time Left 44.
Copyright © 2008 Cengage Learning Understanding Generalist Practice, 5e, Kirst-Ashman/Hull 1.
Traktor- og motorlære Kapitel 1 1 Kopiering forbudt.
Multiplying binomials You will have 20 seconds to answer each of the following multiplication problems. If you get hung up, go to the next problem when.
What is the value of this coin? How much change is here? 6.
1 Unit 1 Kinematics Chapter 1 Day
and 5. and and
1 Breadth First Search s s Undiscovered Discovered Finished Queue: s Top of queue 2 1 Shortest path from s.
Prof. Valter Bezerra Dantas
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.