We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byCharles Wyatt
Modified over 4 years ago
Guess the Covered Word High Frequency Words Grade 2 by Jeannette Mulholland Reading Specialist Jefferson County
1. I am thirsty. May I have a ______ of water? 2. A fly is a kind of _________. 3. The postman delivers the __________. 4. I can tell the time by looking at the _______.
5. The are many tall buildings in the _______. 6. I ________ know the answer to that question. 7. Blue is my ____________ color. 8. Please walk in a straight _______ in the hall.
9. My ________ is Jane Jones. 10. The children are playing ball __________. 11. I hope this is the ___________ answer. 12. Would you like some ________ cake? 13. Put on the brake to _______ the car.
14. A turtle is __________ but a rabbit is fast. 15. Please wait! _________ Aunt Jill. 16. ________ you for the gift. 17. I ate _______much candy. 18. I went ____ the store this morning.
19. Would you like a hot dog ____ a hamburger. 20. How ________ cookies did you eat? 21. Jan and Bill live here. This is ______ house. 22. Mary and Bob are here. ______ in the kitchen.
23. I would like _________ slices of pie. 24. There was a big _________ parked in the street. 25. Jane ran so fast that she ________ the race. 26. Please _______ your name on the paper.
TWO STEP EQUATIONS 1. SOLVE FOR X 2. DO THE ADDITION STEP FIRST
Práctica con el verbo tener 1.I have a notebook. 2.She has a pen. 3.They have a car. 4.We have some notebooks. 5.You have a pencil.
You have been given a mission and a code. Use the code to complete the mission and you will save the world from obliteration…
Advanced Piloting Cruise Plot.
Chapter 1 The Study of Body Function Image PowerPoint
Copyright © 2011, Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. Chapter 5 Author: Julia Richards and R. Scott Hawley.
1 Copyright © 2010, Elsevier Inc. All rights Reserved Fig 2.1 Chapter 2.
By D. Fisher Geometric Transformations. Reflection, Rotation, or Translation 1.
Guess the Covered Word High Frequency Words Grade 1 by Jeannette Mulholland Reading Specialist Jefferson County Schools.
Business Transaction Management Software for Application Coordination 1 Business Processes and Coordination.
Jeopardy Q 1 Q 6 Q 11 Q 16 Q 21 Q 2 Q 7 Q 12 Q 17 Q 22 Q 3 Q 8 Q 13
My Alphabet Book abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz.
Multiplying binomials You will have 20 seconds to answer each of the following multiplication problems. If you get hung up, go to the next problem when.
0 - 0.
DIVIDING INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
SUBTRACTING INTEGERS 1. CHANGE THE SUBTRACTION SIGN TO ADDITION
MULT. INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
FACTORING ax2 + bx + c Think “unfoil” Work down, Show all steps.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.