We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byCharles Wyatt
Modified over 2 years ago
Guess the Covered Word High Frequency Words Grade 2 by Jeannette Mulholland Reading Specialist Jefferson County
1. I am thirsty. May I have a ______ of water? 2. A fly is a kind of _________. 3. The postman delivers the __________. 4. I can tell the time by looking at the _______.
5. The are many tall buildings in the _______. 6. I ________ know the answer to that question. 7. Blue is my ____________ color. 8. Please walk in a straight _______ in the hall.
9. My ________ is Jane Jones. 10. The children are playing ball __________. 11. I hope this is the ___________ answer. 12. Would you like some ________ cake? 13. Put on the brake to _______ the car.
14. A turtle is __________ but a rabbit is fast. 15. Please wait! _________ Aunt Jill. 16. ________ you for the gift. 17. I ate _______much candy. 18. I went ____ the store this morning.
19. Would you like a hot dog ____ a hamburger. 20. How ________ cookies did you eat? 21. Jan and Bill live here. This is ______ house. 22. Mary and Bob are here. ______ in the kitchen.
23. I would like _________ slices of pie. 24. There was a big _________ parked in the street. 25. Jane ran so fast that she ________ the race. 26. Please _______ your name on the paper.
Guess the Covered Word High Frequency Words Grade 1 by Jeannette Mulholland Reading Specialist Jefferson County Schools.
Note to the teacher: Was 28. A. to B. you C. said D. on Note to the teacher: Make this slide correct answer be C and sound to be “said”. to said you on.
Jeopardy Topic 1Topic Q 1Q 6Q 11Q 16Q 21 Q 2Q 7Q 12Q 17Q 22 Q 3Q 8Q 13Q 18Q 23 Q 4Q 9Q 14Q 19Q 24 Q 5Q 10Q 15Q 20Q 25 Final Jeopardy.
Basic Sight Words Easier Words. a after all am.
25 seconds left….. 24 seconds left….. 23 seconds left…..
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
List 1 Sight Words the to and he a I you it.
Come. and down a away big blue can help.
Frequency Words. a about after again all always.
1 Unit 5 Can you come to my party ? Section A. 2 Lead in What do you usually do on weekends? What weekend activities do you know?
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
First 100 High Frequency Words a her see am about.
You have been given a mission and a code. Use the code to complete the mission and you will save the world from obliteration…
List 1. the List 1 to List 1 and List 1 he List 1.
I 1. can 2 see 3 A 4 to 5 come 6 my 7 the 8.
My Alphabet Book 2 a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z My name is Autumn and I work hard at school.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.)
Classroom Auxiliary: is, am, & are. You have ‘3 Seconds’ to answer each question.
Louisiana 3 rd Grade ELA iLEAP Assessment Practice Version with answers Note: Information items in this PowerPoint were taken from the State 3 rd Grade.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
ADDING FRACTIONS You will need some paper! Fractions The top number is the numerator The bottom number is the denominator Example:2 numerator 5 denominator.
Homophones Game Created by: Somebody Else Stolen by: Mrs. Pitt.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.) Press the Esc key to stop the slide show Click this button below to start the slide.
© 2012 National Heart Foundation of Australia. Slide 2.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
1. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved No part of this book may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including.
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.