We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMiguel Carter
Modified over 3 years ago
SIGHT Reporting Template Second Bi-Annual, 2013
1. Basic Information Name of SIGHT Name of Sponsoring OU Country Region Name and Email of Contact Person 207/01/13
2. Objectives What are the current objectives of your SIGHT? 307/01/13
3. Fit into SIGHT mission How do your objectives Inspire, Enable, and/or Connect or Incubate, Demonstrate and/or Educate? 407/01/13
3. Activities What activities have you implemented in the last 6 months? (Please provide as much detail as possible.) 07/01/135
4. Learning What, if anything, have you learned through these activities? (Unexpected challenges, different results than planned, surprising successes, etc.) 07/01/136
5. SIGHT Metrics Number of IEEE members enabled through the activities of the last six months: Number of people benefited by activities of the last six months: 07/01/137
6. Future plans What activities are you planning for the next six months? 807/01/13
7. Support Expected from IEEE Do you plan to seek support from IEEE in the next six months? If so, what? 907/01/13
8. Photos Please insert photos to document your work, group, etc. 1007/01/13
Visions of Australia – Regional Exhibition Touring Fund Applicant organisation Exhibition title Exhibition Sample Support Material Instructions 1) Please.
DOCUMENT TITLE SECOND LINE THIRD LINE Month day, year Presenter name Presenter title NOTE: this photo and other graphics in the template are just placeholders.
Biosecurity built on science Project # and Title Name of Presenter Insert presenter’s job title Plant Biosecurity Cooperative Research Centre.
NGIAs' roles in successful disaster response Country Name Presenters' Name and Title Organization The Second UN-GGIM-AP Plenary Meeting Teheran Iran 28.
The Latest of Spatial Web Services Provided by NGIAs Presenters' Name and Title Organization The Second UN-GGIM-AP Plenary Meeting Teheran Iran 29 October.
JOIN IEEE & BECOME A MEMBER OF XXX SECTION
This is a template, please replace this with your data This file is at a 4 x 3 resolution This file has a 10 slides On the first slide of your presentation.
2015 Scientific Poster Template
This slide does not count towards the 28 slide maximum. Delete this slide before entering submission. PGMS Award Instructions PowerPoint must include 28.
Please feel free to use this template, your school’s template, or create one for your Chapter!
Mums with babies/toddlers/pre-schoolers at home What is your age? _______ How many children do you have?________ What are their ages and genders? ___________________________________________________________________________.
Sponsorship Opportunities at your local Cricket Club (insert picture of your team; ground and/or club logo in the space above & delete this text)
Important Points Must be for Physical Rehabilitation Cannot be for more than $10,000 Recipients must be a 501 (c) (3) organization or have a fiscal.
26 April 2017 Introduction to IEEE
EURIPIDES² - PENTA Consortium Building Day Stockholm – 28 April 2016 TEMPLATE TO BE SENT BACK TO or
INSERT EVENT NAME In Support of the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
Knowledge Networking Inspiring Transformation. A story… … in the life of an NGO.
+ Welcome to the ARMLS LEARNATHON 2012 Welcome to the ARMLS LEARNATHON 2012.
>>0 >>1 >> 2 >> 3 >> 4 >> UMA Featured Employer >>0 >>1 >> 2 >> 3 >> 4 >> 5.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.