We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJose Bishop
Modified over 4 years ago
VOEvent Working Group Roy Williams Rob Seaman Weds 11.00 and Thurs 14.30
1. Registry and VOEvent eventStream eventCatalog Weds 11.00 and Thurs 14.30
2. Signing events Want to be sure before slewing the telescope! Proposals –X.509 –PGP Hope to decide this week Weds 11.00 and Thurs 14.30
3. Event Metadata Orbital elements Light curves Standard Param names Weds 11.00 and Thurs 14.30
4. Portfolios Collect all the data together! Allow people and machines to quickly discover actionable intelligence Weds 11.00 and Thurs 14.30
5. Scaling up How can we be ready for LSST? –Large numbers of events –Brokers and aggregators –Republishing streams –Citation, credit, and first discoverer Weds 11.00 and Thurs 14.30
MY DAILY ROUTINES.
Whether it rains, Whether it pours, Wherever I go,
Sample Quantum Numbers Questions 1. How many electrons are in the 2p sublevel for the element Fluorine? 2. Which sublevels are occupied in the 3 rd energy.
VOEvent Wrap-up Rob Seaman For Roy Williams IVOA InterOp, Trieste 23 May 2008.
VOEvent Working Group First meeting of VOEvent WG at an IVOA Interop Small but intensely interested group Much accomplished in the short time since the.
The State of VOEvent Rob Seaman, NOAO/DPP IVOA InterOp, Trieste 22 May 2008.
1 IVOA Registry Registry Interop Workgroup Cambridge 14-May-2003.
VOEvent NVO Summer School September 2006 Roy Williams NVO.Caltech Alasdair Allen Joshua Bloom Andrew Drake Matthew Graham Rob Seaman Robert White.... and.
2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2pt 3 pt 4pt 5 pt 1pt 2pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4pt 5 pt 1pt Integer Addition Integer Subtraction.
Getting Ready: Addition and Subtraction Concepts by: Nicole Lamons
2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt Time Money AdditionSubtraction.
MULT. INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
SVQs Business and Administration Launch Events January/February 2011.
EXAMPLE 1 Factor when b is negative and c is positive
Show Order 2 Shows 8:00 – 10:30 Weigh in 11:00 Ewes – by Weight Champion Ewe Market Classes (Hamp) Champion Drive 1:00 – 2:30 Weigh in 2 nd show (approximate.
PRE-ADVISING WORKSHOP PRE-HEALTH ADVISING AND STEM EDUCATION.
© Richard A. Medeiros 2004 x y Function Machine Function Machine next.
Multiply/Divide integers Absent 10/14
Omniran ecsg 1 OmniRAN EC SG March 2014 Opening Report Chair: Max Riegel (NSN)
Subtracting Integers. Integers +1 Integers Positive and negative numbers cancel each other. +1+ (-1) = 00.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.