We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJose Bishop
Modified over 3 years ago
VOEvent Working Group Roy Williams Rob Seaman Weds 11.00 and Thurs 14.30
1. Registry and VOEvent eventStream eventCatalog Weds 11.00 and Thurs 14.30
2. Signing events Want to be sure before slewing the telescope! Proposals –X.509 –PGP Hope to decide this week Weds 11.00 and Thurs 14.30
3. Event Metadata Orbital elements Light curves Standard Param names Weds 11.00 and Thurs 14.30
4. Portfolios Collect all the data together! Allow people and machines to quickly discover actionable intelligence Weds 11.00 and Thurs 14.30
5. Scaling up How can we be ready for LSST? –Large numbers of events –Brokers and aggregators –Republishing streams –Citation, credit, and first discoverer Weds 11.00 and Thurs 14.30
The State of VOEvent Rob Seaman, NOAO/DPP IVOA InterOp, Trieste 22 May 2008.
VO Event VOEvent Summary IVOA InterOp Victoria May 2010.
Roy Williams Andrew Drake, Matthew Graham, Ashish Mahabal California Institute of Technology Skyalert and Event Processing.
SVQs Business and Administration Launch Events January/February 2011.
VO Event VOEvent Working Group IVOA InterOp Victoria May 2010.
VOEvent and the Registry Introducing VOEventStream and VOEventService Roy Williams Caltech.
Actionable Intelligence from Multisourced Events Roy Williams Caltech with S.G.Djorgovski, C. Donalek, A. Drake, M. Graham, A. Mahabal, R. Seaman (NOAO).
Authors: Rob Seaman, National Optical Astronomy Observatory, USA Roy Williams, California Institute of Technology, USA Scott Barthelmy,
VOEvent Working Group First meeting of VOEvent WG at an IVOA Interop Small but intensely interested group Much accomplished in the short time since the.
Whether it rains, Whether it pours, Wherever I go,
VOEvent Sky Event Reporting Metadata Authors: Rob Seaman, National Optical Astronomy Observatory, USA Roy Williams, California Institute of Technology,
The data standards soup … Is the most exciting topic you can dream of.
WEEK 1 You have 10 seconds to name…
2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt Time Money AdditionSubtraction.
Multiply/Divide integers Absent 10/14
Games at Bolton Advance Games Technology Andrew Williams
AP Drawing Livoti Feb 2/9-2/13. Monday 2/9 Aim: How can you prepare your next breadth work? Do Now: Sign up for photographing your portfolio this week.
Voeventnet.caltech.edu Transporting VOEvents Andrew Drake, Matthew Graham, Roy Williams, et al.
© Richard A. Medeiros 2004 x y Function Machine Function Machine next.
2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2pt 3 pt 4pt 5 pt 1pt 2pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4pt 5 pt 1pt Integer Addition Integer Subtraction.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.