Presentation on theme: "Unit 2 Grammar C. Revision many _______ _______ much _______ _______ little _______ _______ few _______ _______ big _______ _______ thin _______ _______."— Presentation transcript:
Mid-Autumn Festival is different from Christmas Day.
Peters Davids Peters trainers are the same as Davids.
Sandy Millie Sandys hairstyle is different from Millies.
1. Simons jacket is _____________ Johns jacket. 2. Tinas shoes are __________ Millies shoes. different from the same as Fill in the blanks with the same as ordifferent from
3. Johns tie is ___________ Tinas tie. 4. Millies skirt is ____________ Tinas skirt. different from the same as
1. Ninth grade in the USA / Grade 9 in China (the same) Ninth grade in the USA is the same as Grade 9 in China. Make sentences using the same as or different from.
2. Year 8 in Britain / Grade 8 in China (the same) Year 8 in Britain is the same as Grade 8 in China. 3. School life in the USA / school life in Britain (different) School life in the USA is different from school life in Britain.
4. Nancys timetable / Johns timetable (different) Nancys timetable is different from Johns timetable. 5My jeans are blue. Anns jeans are blue, too. My jeans are the same _____ as Anns. colour
6. The green blouse is size M. The red one is also size M. The green blouse is the same ___ as the red one. size
1.Finish the exercises on the paper. 2. Write a short passage (Interview one of your friends, compare your family life with his / hers, using the same as or different from). Homework