Presentation on theme: "Unit 2 Grammar C. Revision many _______ _______ much _______ _______ little _______ _______ few _______ _______ big _______ _______ thin _______ _______."— Presentation transcript:
Unit 2 Grammar C
Revision many _______ _______ much _______ _______ little _______ _______ few _______ _______ big _______ _______ thin _______ _______ heavy _______ _______ moremost moremost lessleast fewer fewest bigger biggest thinnerthinnest heavier heaviest
Put the following into English. 1. I am taller than my mother. 2. Lily studies harder than me. 3. My schoolbag is heavier than his. 4. The weather in Nanjing is hotter than that in Beijing.
Their hairstyles are the same. Lilys hairstyle is the same as Lucys hairstyle. How are their hairstyle? Lily Lucy Look at the picture of twins.
nose eyes mouth face hairstyle shirt skirt shoes Lilys ______ is the same as _________. Lily Lucy Can you describe the twins like the before.
Jims Toms Jims notebook is different from Toms. Jims and Toms notebooks are different. Their notebooks are different. Model
Picture 1Picture 2 The man in Picture 1 is the same as the man in Picture 2.
LucysLilys Lucys cup is the same as Lilys.
These paper clips are the same as those ones. paper clips
Daniels uniform is the same as Simons. Daniels uniform is different from Johns. Dont forget the
This pumpkin lantern is the same as that one.
Mid-Autumn Festival is different from Christmas Day.
Peters Davids Peters trainers are the same as Davids.
Sandy Millie Sandys hairstyle is different from Millies.
1. Simons jacket is _____________ Johns jacket. 2. Tinas shoes are __________ Millies shoes. different from the same as Fill in the blanks with the same as ordifferent from
3. Johns tie is ___________ Tinas tie. 4. Millies skirt is ____________ Tinas skirt. different from the same as
1. Ninth grade in the USA / Grade 9 in China (the same) Ninth grade in the USA is the same as Grade 9 in China. Make sentences using the same as or different from.
2. Year 8 in Britain / Grade 8 in China (the same) Year 8 in Britain is the same as Grade 8 in China. 3. School life in the USA / school life in Britain (different) School life in the USA is different from school life in Britain.
4. Nancys timetable / Johns timetable (different) Nancys timetable is different from Johns timetable. 5My jeans are blue. Anns jeans are blue, too. My jeans are the same _____ as Anns. colour
6. The green blouse is size M. The red one is also size M. The green blouse is the same ___ as the red one. size
1.Finish the exercises on the paper. 2. Write a short passage (Interview one of your friends, compare your family life with his / hers, using the same as or different from). Homework