Meeting Agenda 1) Subcommittee members Update 2) Status Report 3) AUP Information 4) TransPAC Link-owner Information 5) A.O.B.
1) Allocation Subcommittee members K3saito@jst.go.jp(Kimihiko Saito / JST) email@example.com(Jun Murai / Keio U. WIDE) firstname.lastname@example.org(Kazunori Konishi / KDDI) email@example.com(Yongjin Park / Hanyang U.) firstname.lastname@example.org(Markus Bachhorn / ACSys) email@example.com(Lee Bu Sung / SingAREN) firstname.lastname@example.org(Jim Williams / I.U.) email@example.com(Sureswaran Ramadass / USM) firstname.lastname@example.org(Xing Li / CERNET) email@example.com(Yu-lin Chang / ASCC)
2) Allocation Status Report Current projects: 39 projects (+1 from previous meeting) #141 Evaluation of Cyber Court http://allocation.apan.net/status/court.html Temporary use: 0 project
2) Allocation Status Report APAN PIs: 20 institutes (+2 from previous meeting) National Taiwan Univ. #140 Internet-based Simulations on Earthquake Engineering Toin Yokohama Univ. #141 Evaluation of Cyber Court Detail information of each projects : http://allocation.apan.net/status/
CN China Education and Research NETwork National Science Foundation of China network China Science and Technology Network JP Softopia Japan Internet Technology Research Committee Oita University Kyushu Institute of Design Kyushu Institute of Technology Saga University Institute of Systems & Information Technologies Kyushu Area Regional Research Network Kurashiki University of Science and Arts Toin Yokohama University KR Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute PH Advanced Science and Technology Institute TW Academia Sinica Academia Sinica Computer Centre Ministry of Education Computer Cintre National Center of Research on Earthquake Engineering National Taiwan University
3) AUP Information AUP of TransPAC northern link (to Abilene) was changed in July 2003. From: Institute based approval To: Network based approval (AUP free for all APAN members)
3) AUP Information APAN Abilene StarLIGHT All APAN members APAN AI/PI only # detail information or technical issues will be reported in NOC meeting…
4) TransPAC Link-owner Information TransPAC link-owner (APAN side) will be changed in November 2003. #Allocation Subcommittee member update and new subcommittee chair will be discussed in next meeting.