Presentation on theme: "1.Tim is painting his living room with a new coffee colored Paint. There are 3 walls in the living room that measure 15 ft by 8 ft each and a fourth wall."— Presentation transcript:
1.Tim is painting his living room with a new coffee colored Paint. There are 3 walls in the living room that measure 15 ft by 8 ft each and a fourth wall that measures 8ft by 12 ft. One can of paint can cover 100 sq. ft of paint. How many Cans of paint will be needed?
2. A cone shaped container has a Diameter of 6 inches and a height of 12 inches. What is the volume of this Container?
3. The dimensions of a prism are tripled. What is the effect on the volume of this Prism?
4.The area of a rectangle is 48 in. squared. If the dimensions are halved, what is the New area?
5. A steam roller shaped like a cylinder Has a diameter of 6 ft and is 15 ft. long. How Many square feet will this roller cover after One full revolution?
6. The volume of a cube is 27 cu. Ft. If A larger cube has dimensions that are Twice as large. What is the volume of the Larger cube?
7. A rectangular prism is filled to 80% Capacity. The prism has a length of 10 in. A height of 4 in. and a width of 6 in. What Is the volume of the liquid in the tank?
8.A cylinder is filled two inches from the Top. What is the volume of the liquid in the Cylinder? R = 5 inches H = 10 inches
9.A sphere has a radius of 3 inches. What is the volume of this sphere?
10.Tonya is covering 5 sides of a box. She Will not cover the bottom. How many square Feet of material will she need? 4 ft 3 ft 1 ft.
11.Find the missing side of the right Triangle. 6 10
12.Figure B is a dilation of Figure A. What Scale factor was used in the dilation? A B 12 cm 4 cm
13.The dimensions of a prism are cut In half. What is the effect on perimeter? area? Volume?
14. 50% of a cubic container is filled with Sand. If the container has sides that measure 4 inches, what is the volume of the sand?
15. Determine the area of the figure below. 8 10 9 12