We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAdrian Norris
Modified over 2 years ago
1. Her teamates think shes a great player. 2. We went to New york. To see the game.
1. Her teammates think shes a great player. 2. We went to New York to see the game.
3. Collecting basketball jerseys are one of my hobbys. 4. Do you have a Michael jordan jersey!
3. Collecting basketball jerseys is one of my hobbies. 4. Do you have a Michael Jordan jersey?
5. The game was played at our Gym last friday. 6. What a exciting finish that was.
5. The game was played at our gym last Friday. 6. What an exciting finish that was!
7. If you wanna play on the team. You must practice. 8. Sam practiced every day but he didnt make the team?
7. If you want to play on the team, you must practice. 8. Sam practiced every day, but he didnt make the team.
9. Basketball is a fastest game then baseball. 10. You can watch the game if its not on to late.
9. Basketball is a faster game than baseball. 10. You can watch the game if its not on too late.
Author: Charles R. Smith Jr.Genre: Fiction Big Question: How can we learn to appreciate the talents of others?
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
Come. and down a away big blue can help.
First 100 High Frequency Words a her see am about.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
W HAT J O D ID Written and Illustrated by: Charles R. Smith, Jr. Day 1Day 1 Day 4Day 4 Day 2Day 2 Day 5Day 5 Day 3 Vocabulary Definitions Vocabulary Sentences.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
Kindergarten Listening Center By: Judy Honaker--ITRT Washington County Schools.
By: Kotaro. Hi. Today I'm overbooked I have a birthday party and a basketball game at the same time! What do I do? I`m going to tell you two solutions,
Then we have. to be there that was in I have a.
Basic Sight Words Easier Words. a after all am.
Games we play. Classic Games If you like to do exercise, you will like it. It is very common. You will experience the situation as if you were the player.
An. ten and ten at pet hot cats am a not.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
Developed By: Kari Ferguson, Edison Elementary Dolch Phrases Lists 1-4 You will have 3 seconds to read each phrase. On your marks… Get set… Go!!! Click.
Revision of Unit2 I used to be afraid of the dark. : :,,
When I Grow Up… By Mrs. Bueltels Class. Fashion Designer by Sarah I want to be a fashion designer. I want to be it because I love to design things. I.
Would you like to come to tea? Do you want to play with me? Come to tea! Play with me? We can sit and watch TV.
MICHAEL JORDAN BY MATTHEW 23 Early Life Michael Jeffery Jordan was born in Brooklyn,New,York during his early ages the Jordans moved to Wilmington. Michael.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Was or Were, Is or Are? JC I was/were walking home from the newsagent. My friends and I are/is going to a party. We was/were going to go to the.
Getting to know each other Needs and wants Human Rights Our responsibilities Researching human rights.
List 1. the List 1 to List 1 and List 1 he List 1.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.