We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published bySydney McCulloch
Modified over 2 years ago
1. Marven felt very small amung the enormous lumberjacks. 2. What a huge amount of food they eated for breakfast?
1. Marven felt very small among the enormous lumberjacks. 2. What a huge amount of food they ate for breakfast!
3. Marven slid smoothly. Over the wite carpet of snow. 4. He thought Jean Louis was a grizzly bear but he laughed when he found out her mistake.
3. Marven slid smoothly over the white carpet of snow. 4. He thought Jean Louis was a grizzly bear, but he laughed when he found out his mistake.
5. Marven made a list of each mans name. And recorded his signature. 6. Marven and mr. Murray enjoyed the cooks beans and pies at lunch.
5. Marven made a list of each mans name and recorded his signature. 6. Marven and Mr. Murray enjoyed the cooks beans and pies at lunch.
7. When the men returned from a days work they ate supper. 8. If Marven finished his work early. He could go out skiing?
7. When the men returned from a days work, they ate supper. 8. If Marven finished his work early, he could go out skiing.
9. Do you think that Marven saw any moose or wolfes in the forest. 10. Marvens work was hard, he did it well.
9. Do you think that Marven saw any moose or wolves in the forest? 10. Marvens work was hard, but he did it well.
Enormous; huge; vast Type of bear List of employees and their salaries.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
List 1. the List 1 to List 1 and List 1 he List 1.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
List 1 Sight Words the to and he a I you it.
Come. and down a away big blue can help.
Marven of the Great North Woods Author: Kathryn Lasky Illustrated by: Kevin Hawkes Compiled by Terry Sams PES & Latonia Wolfe DESTerry Sams.
First 100 High Frequency Words a her see am about.
Developed By: Kari Ferguson, Edison Elementary Dolch Phrases Lists 1-4 You will have 3 seconds to read each phrase. On your marks… Get set… Go!!! Click.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.)
An. ten and ten at pet hot cats am a not.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
Frequency Words. a about after again all always.
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
Sight Words Complete Dolch Sight Word List Preprimer through Third.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.) Press the Esc key to stop the slide show Click this button below to start the slide.
Tiger, tiger, what did you see? I saw an elephant walking on the sea. Elephant, elephant, what did you see? I saw a lion sitting on the hill. Lion, lion,
Englewood Public Schools Englewood, Colorado 2009 A Compilation of E.W. Dolch 1936, The Reading Teachers Book of Lists, Fourth Edition,© 2000 by Prentice.
Snow White Do you know these stories? Ugly duck Sleeping beauty.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
By Chyra McMillian Bad Day at Work was a girl name Janet and she was going to work and she saw all her other fairies Ariel and Emma. We work for hours.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.