We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published bySydney McCulloch
Modified over 5 years ago
1. Marven felt very small amung the enormous lumberjacks. 2. What a huge amount of food they eated for breakfast?
1. Marven felt very small among the enormous lumberjacks. 2. What a huge amount of food they ate for breakfast!
3. Marven slid smoothly. Over the wite carpet of snow. 4. He thought Jean Louis was a grizzly bear but he laughed when he found out her mistake.
3. Marven slid smoothly over the white carpet of snow. 4. He thought Jean Louis was a grizzly bear, but he laughed when he found out his mistake.
5. Marven made a list of each mans name. And recorded his signature. 6. Marven and mr. Murray enjoyed the cooks beans and pies at lunch.
5. Marven made a list of each mans name and recorded his signature. 6. Marven and Mr. Murray enjoyed the cooks beans and pies at lunch.
7. When the men returned from a days work they ate supper. 8. If Marven finished his work early. He could go out skiing?
7. When the men returned from a days work, they ate supper. 8. If Marven finished his work early, he could go out skiing.
9. Do you think that Marven saw any moose or wolfes in the forest. 10. Marvens work was hard, he did it well.
9. Do you think that Marven saw any moose or wolves in the forest? 10. Marvens work was hard, but he did it well.
Tag Questions Created by Educational Technology Network
THIS IS MR. BUSYMAN HIS LIFE IS REALLY STRESSFUL. AT THE END OF THE DAY HE FEELS VERY TIRED.
Past Simple and Past Continuous. Put these sentences into the right order. I wasnt listening to the teacher. She was texting someone when I saw her. Yesterday.
A Typical Day At F.H.S By Sarah Lord Arrival I arrive at school at 8:00 every morning.
Marven of the Great North Woods
Enormous; huge; vast Type of bear List of employees and their salaries.
Comma Bellringers No. 3. Bellringer INSTRUCTIONS: Write the following sentences and add commas where they are needed. 1. Yes she’s going to the cafeteria.
Mr. Hatch’s Class Recorder Concert On Wednesday, December 19 th, our class had our Recorder concert.
S-blends by Jeanne Guichard stars Steve stared at the stars in the sky.
Germany. Travelling We arrived at Stuttgart Airport about 10 o’clock in the evening. We had a nice journey without any difficulties. Then everyone went.
My name is Sky! By Lily Lui 6A CCC But San Primary School.
Hilltop Elementary Ms. Martin & Mrs. Coliadis “Marven of the Great North Woods”
Say what you have done: Example: Open the door!
Marven of the Great North Words By: Katheryn Lasky Problem Solvers Theme 4, Selection 1, Day 1 Taught By: Mr. Williams By: Katheryn Lasky Problem Solvers.
Harcourt Lesson 7 Grammar Day 2 Compound Sentences
Making Jesus Real. Summer Waters, aged 11 years I saw Jesus last week. He was wearing blue jeans and an old shirt. He was up at the church building. He.
Story Map Little Red Riding Hood By: Mrs. German.
Mr. Mraz decides to bake an apple pie for Thanksgiving. He spends his own money to buy all the ingredients for making the pie. He uses his own time and.
The sky is falling Dangus griūva 1ak class Raseiniai Viktoras Petkus basic school Lithuania
© 2019 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.