We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published bySydney McCulloch
Modified over 2 years ago
1. Marven felt very small amung the enormous lumberjacks. 2. What a huge amount of food they eated for breakfast?
1. Marven felt very small among the enormous lumberjacks. 2. What a huge amount of food they ate for breakfast!
3. Marven slid smoothly. Over the wite carpet of snow. 4. He thought Jean Louis was a grizzly bear but he laughed when he found out her mistake.
3. Marven slid smoothly over the white carpet of snow. 4. He thought Jean Louis was a grizzly bear, but he laughed when he found out his mistake.
5. Marven made a list of each mans name. And recorded his signature. 6. Marven and mr. Murray enjoyed the cooks beans and pies at lunch.
5. Marven made a list of each mans name and recorded his signature. 6. Marven and Mr. Murray enjoyed the cooks beans and pies at lunch.
7. When the men returned from a days work they ate supper. 8. If Marven finished his work early. He could go out skiing?
7. When the men returned from a days work, they ate supper. 8. If Marven finished his work early, he could go out skiing.
9. Do you think that Marven saw any moose or wolfes in the forest. 10. Marvens work was hard, he did it well.
9. Do you think that Marven saw any moose or wolves in the forest? 10. Marvens work was hard, but he did it well.
Marven of the Great North Woods Author: Kathryn Lasky Illustrated by: Kevin Hawkes Day 1Day 1 Day 4Day 4 Day 2Day 2 Day 5Day 5 Day 3 Vocabulary Definitions.
Marvin Comprehension and Vocabulary Vocabulary Another word for immense is… Another word for immense is… a. Ancient b. Enormous c. shallow.
Enormous; huge; vast Type of bear List of employees and their salaries.
First 150 Words from the Fry List. the of and a.
1 st 100 sight words a About after again All.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
Sight Words - List A Words a all about.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
High-Frequency Sight Words (end of Grade 1). the.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
List A Sight Words. the of and it he me by.
First Grade Sight Words. the of and a an to.
High-Frequency Sight Words First 100 Words. the of.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
Fry Frequently Used Word List Can you read each word before it changes?
Dolch Sight Word List Pre - Primer. a and away.
Weekly Sight Words List 1. the I to a is my.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
List 1. the List 1 to List 1 and List 1 he List 1.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
Sight Word Challenge Mrs. Murphy’s Kindergarten Top 100 Sight Words.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
Sight Words and are a I can for go have he.
List 1 Sight Words the to and he a I you it.
High Frequency Word Phrases Select a level: Practice reading these phrases smoothly and fluently.
First Grade Spelling Words the of and a to in.
Will you. they can have to see it at each.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.