We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byEvan Brady
Modified over 2 years ago
1. Whens the magic show! 2. Bill think its at seven oclock.
1. Whens the magic show? 2. Bill thinks its at seven oclock.
3. He pulled a rabbit out of a hat and then putted them back again. 4. Harry Houdini performed on stage, she also performed in movies.
3. He pulled a rabbit out of a hat and then put it back again. 4. Harry Houdini performed on stage. He also performed in movies.
5. People were amazed by houdinis incredible escapes. 6. A century ago he will perform magic on stage. With his wife.
5. People were amazed by Houdinis incredible escapes. 6. A century ago he performed magic on stage with his wife.
7. Pick a card and tell me what they is? 8. I thinks you chosed the ace of spades.
7. Pick a card and tell me what it is. 8. I think you chose the ace of spades.
9. I seen a circus performer hang from her teeths. 10. Has you ever tryed a magic trick?
9. I saw a circus performer hang from her teeth. 10. Have you ever tried a magic trick?
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
First 100 High Frequency Words a her see am about.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
Come. and down a away big blue can help.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Cause and Effect Comprehension Skill Fourth Grade Unit 2 Week 1 Created by Kristi Waltke.
An. ten and ten at pet hot cats am a not.
List 1 Sight Words the to and he a I you it.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
Bridge with Harold Schogger © SUIT PREFERENCE SIGNALS.
The Houdini Box Unit 4, Week 1. Genre – Historical Fiction Historical Fiction has characters and events based on real people and events in history.
By Robert Lopshire I will go into the zoo. I want to see it. Yes, I do.
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
Frequency Words. a about after again all always.
List 1. the List 1 to List 1 and List 1 he List 1.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.)
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.) Press the Esc key to stop the slide show Click this button below to start the slide.
You switch on the TV and relax while you watch a movie…
Knowledge Comprehension Application Analysis Exit.
Developed By: Kari Ferguson, Edison Elementary Dolch Phrases Lists 1-4 You will have 3 seconds to read each phrase. On your marks… Get set… Go!!! Click.
THERE IS A WAY. A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said:
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.