We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byEvan Brady
Modified over 3 years ago
1. Whens the magic show! 2. Bill think its at seven oclock.
1. Whens the magic show? 2. Bill thinks its at seven oclock.
3. He pulled a rabbit out of a hat and then putted them back again. 4. Harry Houdini performed on stage, she also performed in movies.
3. He pulled a rabbit out of a hat and then put it back again. 4. Harry Houdini performed on stage. He also performed in movies.
5. People were amazed by houdinis incredible escapes. 6. A century ago he will perform magic on stage. With his wife.
5. People were amazed by Houdinis incredible escapes. 6. A century ago he performed magic on stage with his wife.
7. Pick a card and tell me what they is? 8. I thinks you chosed the ace of spades.
7. Pick a card and tell me what it is. 8. I think you chose the ace of spades.
9. I seen a circus performer hang from her teeths. 10. Has you ever tryed a magic trick?
9. I saw a circus performer hang from her teeth. 10. Have you ever tried a magic trick?
Author: Brian Selznick Genre: Historical Fiction
Harry Houdini : Master of Magic By Robert Krasko ISBN: Scholastic Paperbacks, c.1989 (American All Series)
List 1 Dolch Phases.
1st 100 sight words.
Get Ready for the Magic Show By Tyler Cody was a kid that loved magic, he loved it so much that he would show his family some tricks and they would say.
Mysterious Phenomena: Harry Houdini Brent Kempton.
50 most frequently used irregular verbs Read the question aloud and answer it. Then click to check your answer: Irregular verbs are to be learnt by heart!
High Frequency Word Phrases
By Jonah. Table of contents Slide 1 David Copperfield Slide 2 Valetino ( the masked magician) Slide 3 David Blain Slide 4 Criss Angel Slide.
List 1 Sight Words.
Help me out.
Harry Houdini.. About Houdini. Houdini was known for his stunts and amazing escapes, he toured England, Scotland the Netherlands, Germany, France and.
This presentation uses triggers, motion paths and action buttons. The triggers allow the presentation to be worked through at a pace that suits your needs.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.