We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byVanessa McLain
Modified over 3 years ago
Fifth Grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 6 Week 2Daily Fix-Its Fifth Grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 6 Week 2
1. Living at the north pole would be a frigid experiance.2. Some plants can live in the arctic cold and most cannot survive.
1. Living at the North Pole would be a frigid experience.2. Some plants can live in the arctic cold, but most cannot survive.
3. One diffrance between a desert or a tundra is temperature.4. Both places is very dry. And their life forms must adapt to this condition.
3. One difference between a desert and a tundra is temperature.4. Both places are very dry, and their life forms must adapt to this condition.
5. The Bering Sea lies between Alaska and siberia, ships can travel there only a few months.6. Can you locate St. Matthew island on a map.
5. The Bering Sea lies between Alaska and Siberia5. The Bering Sea lies between Alaska and Siberia. Ships can travel there only a few months. 6. Can you locate St. Matthew Island on a map?
7. The polar bear be my favorite animal at the zoo?8. The bear fascinates that there man with huge paws.
7. The polar bear is my favorite animal at the zoo.8. The bear with huge paws fascinates that man.
9. These here birds fluff out they feathers to trap warm air.10. A bird must fead constantly to keep up its bodie heat.
9. These birds fluff out their feathers to trap warm air.10. A bird must feed constantly to keep up its body heat.
Family Times Daily Questions Prior Knowledge Main Ideas Vocabulary Endings Predictions Guided Comprehension Sequence Foreshadowing Independent Readers.
Author: Susan E. Quinlan Genre: Case Study
The Arctic Tundra Biome
Where in the World? A Biome Virtual Field Trip VFT prepared by Tammy Hanson--CVHS.
Tundra Feliks Golikov Jaina Lukose Greg Salisbury Help of Team A for Nicole Berman Team B.
Hot and Cold deserts. What is a hot desert like? A desert is a dry habitat that gets very little rain. They are hot during the day and cool at night.
Abiotic Factors Affect Ecosystems
Fifth Grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 4 Week 3
Arctic Hare Wolf And It’s Habitat. TUNDRA
Tundra Biome By: Isabella Binford and Atzhari Madera.
SHIP OF THE DESERT BY SITHARA.M.N
By Nicolina Albino. The Tundra is located in the northern hemisphere of the world, in Alaska, Canada and parts of Greenland.
KARIME JIMENEZ LIMAS BRUNO GUZMAN ELIZALDE MARCO A. GONZALEZ ORTIZ
By:Mijha Williams Shaiquiar Smith. The Latitude of the subarctic is 50° North and 70° North World Location Canada, Siberia, South of Greenland, All.
Lesson 26 What is an air mass?. What will the weather be tomorrow? Is rain on the way? Will sunny weather be moving in?
Location My biome is located in the Arctic Tundra. The continents it lies on North America and Asia. My biome is located in the Arctic Tundra. The continents.
Welcome to my awesome PowerPoint COME INSIDE TO SEE.
Climate Climatology is the study of Earth’s climate and factors affecting it Climate describes long term variations in weather (30+ years)
Climate Regions How does climate effect how and where people live?
Icecap Biome Where are icecaps found? At the north and south poles Arctic, Antarctica, Greenland.
Cold-blooded Vs Warm-blooded By:Ehsaan.
Tundra Khalid Ali Period 7 (White 3) Climate The yearly temperature range of the Tundra is -12°C to 34°C.
UNIT 5 Ecosystems Natural Science 2. Secondary Education TYPES OF ADAPTATIONS.
Land Environments Polar 3.6. What are three things that make an environment different? Climate Animals that live there Plants that grow there.
By: Kyle Meakim, Danny Pavlovsky, Ariel Meltser, Nikki Gallant
7.3 Tundra Cold, windy, dry region
TUNDRA Land of the midnight sun.. LOCATION Tundra is located near the north pole at the top of the earth. Covers 1/5 th of the earth.
Biology Climate Unit 14, Notes #2 (chapter 35, lesson 2)
Tundra The tundra is the coldest biome of them all. It is noted for its frost-molded landscapes, extremely low temperatures, little precipitation, poor.
By Griffin Edwards Facts and photo’s gathered from
CLIMATE REGIONS By: Annette Miles With additional notes by: Miss Mills.
AS Year 13 SCIENCE. Ocean systems – course topics 1. Ocean composition 2. Ocean circulation 3. The carbon cycle 4. Transport matter, energy – heat,
Year 10 A4. What is Adaptation ? The variety of conditions on the surface of the Earth is huge. Each living organism have special features called adaptations.
Tundra Biome Research By Patrick Brewer. Tundra Geography & Climate Tundra have 6 to 9 month winters it is cold for most of the year Tundra’s are mostly.
The arctic is very cold and there are limited sources of food
Adaptation of organisms to their environments Special features which allow organisms to survive.
This is because they would not be able to live in the hot sun and heat. They only come out in the night when it is a little cooler.
By: Thomas Stanley Billy Arthurs Taylor Certain Dustin Buckner January 2011 Period 5.
Biome A major type of ecosystems that is defined by climate and vegetation.
Tundra By: Ian Pharr. Animals of the Tundra Animals of tundra biomes include arctic fox, polar bears, snowshoe hares, and musk ox along with wolves caribou.
We are learning about the polar habitat. The arctic is cold and has a lot of snow in the winter. The coldest recorded temperature in the Arctic is around.
Science Grade 3. LO: to explain how different adaptations help animals survive in the polar regions.
Where Do I Belong?. This is a blue whale. Where do you think the blue whale lives? Let’s take a class vote and tally the data. Where Do I Belong? In the.
Section 12.1 – The Causes of Weather
Hayle Rowe Biology Ecosystems and Energy Flow Project.
Sustaining Earth’s Ecosystem
THIRD GRADE Science Week Two. What does the diagram above illustrate?
Objective: Students will describe biotic and abiotic parts of an
My Favorite Animal is the Polar Bear Writing. My favorite animal is the polar bear. My favorite animal is a tiger.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.