We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byVanessa McLain
Modified over 2 years ago
Daily Fix-Its Fifth Grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 6 Week 2
1. Living at the north pole would be a frigid experiance. 2. Some plants can live in the arctic cold and most cannot survive.
1. Living at the North Pole would be a frigid experience. 2. Some plants can live in the arctic cold, but most cannot survive.
3. One diffrance between a desert or a tundra is temperature. 4. Both places is very dry. And their life forms must adapt to this condition.
3. One difference between a desert and a tundra is temperature. 4. Both places are very dry, and their life forms must adapt to this condition.
5. The Bering Sea lies between Alaska and siberia, ships can travel there only a few months. 6. Can you locate St. Matthew island on a map.
5. The Bering Sea lies between Alaska and Siberia. Ships can travel there only a few months. 6. Can you locate St. Matthew Island on a map?
7. The polar bear be my favorite animal at the zoo? 8. The bear fascinates that there man with huge paws.
7. The polar bear is my favorite animal at the zoo. 8. The bear with huge paws fascinates that man.
9. These here birds fluff out they feathers to trap warm air. 10. A bird must fead constantly to keep up its bodie heat.
9. These birds fluff out their feathers to trap warm air. 10. A bird must feed constantly to keep up its body heat.
Baby, It Is Cold Outside! Homeschool Web Activity December 2012 Houston Zoo.
Objective: Students will describe biotic and abiotic parts of an ecosystem in which organisms interact; and compare these interactions terrestrial ecosystems.
Daily Fix-Its Fifth Grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 4 Week 3.
Deserts. What is a desert? The desert is a land of extremes: extreme heat and extreme dryness; sudden flash floods and cold nights. Because deserts are.
A tundra is a vast, treeless plain in the arctic region. Tundra is the coldest of all the biomes.
Animals 3 rd grade Mooreland. The Needs of Animals Animals have 5 basic needs –Food –Shelter –Oxygen/air –Water –Space.
Task design: reading and listening content Keith Kelly
A: Potential or kinetic energy? B: Potential or Kinetic energy?
Daily Fix-Its Fifth Grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 6 Week 4.
Deserts What is a desert? A desert is defined as an area with a dry climate with less than 250mm of rain a year. However, some deserts in the world experience.
Animals In The Ocean!!! This is a Puffer fish. A puffer fish is a fish that puffs its self up when it sees predators. This is a Sea horse. Male sea horses.
Blizzards By :Tyler, Haylea and Alex. What is a Blizzard? A Blizzard is a snowstorm with very strong winds.
Trapped By The Ice! Vocabulary Grade 3: Theme 5 - Voyagers 1.D.1.b -Discuss words and word meanings daily as they are encountered in texts, instruction.
A Zoo Day. Today I am an observer at the zoo. An observer is someone who learns new things by watching what happens around them. A zoo is a place where.
By Robert Lopshire I will go into the zoo. I want to see it. Yes, I do.
Chapter 1 Learning About Earths Geography Section 1 Discovering the Earth Vocabulary p. 19 Geography – The study of the earth, how its features affect.
Plants and Flowers By: Guy Wilcox. I like to thank my friend, Sean Ruckman, Mrs. Garrett, and my mom and my dad. Dedication Page.
Why Do We Have Weather?. An Introduction Take good notes! There will be a quiz at the end of this presentation.
WHY DO WE HAVE. WHY DO WE HAVE THE WEATHER ? JUST THINK ABOUT IT! WHY IS THERE WIND? WHY DOES IT BLOW FROM ONE DIRECTION ONE DAY AND ANOTHER THE NEXT?
By Alex Wang, James Zhang, J J Zamora.. Geographical Location -The Arctic tundra can be found in Antarctica and the North Pole. It can also be found in.
Alaska – map based quiz Solve these cryptic clues all answers are places in Alaska. They are marked on the atlas map p.62. Example: Where to dock your.
The tundra by: C.J. Josh Sarah l. Amanda Austin. Describe Tundra The Tundra is a cold dry region where the trees can not grow because of the temperature.
Why Do Climates Vary?. Latitude This means how far north or south a place is from the equator. The sun’s rays are concentrated at the equator but spread.
Daily Fix-Its Fifth Grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 2 Week 4.
The Biomes of Earth Whats a Biome? Biome - Major types of ecosystems on land (not in the oceans) Similar biomes can exist in many places, but the.
Faces About Reindeers By Gelsey Maina. Appearance Reindeers have two color coats. Reindeers have a dark summer coat and a lighter color winter coat. Reindeers.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
“Land Biomes of the World” Mrs. Hartge’s Science Class.
A Quick Lesson. Whats in a summary? Summarizing -retelling the most important ideas in your own words.Summarizing -retelling the most important ideas.
Daily Fix-Its Fifth Grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 5 Week 3.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.